Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Sakuya, just skip the Bount Arc. =/ It REALLY is not that important, and can be completely skipped without worry, as they only reference anything from the Bount arc all of three times afterward.

Also, yes, Yumichika gets a much larger role as the series progresses.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was never in any danger to begin with.

I told Zex to post that just to f*** with you all. =p

Good ol' Yukyo!

=D

Zex, here!

It's a Japanese puzzlebox with something you can ward of Roxas.

Still, the instructions burt up while I was making pancakes for Sakuya.

Sorry! Here's a giant shish kebab instead.

It may not work, but hey.

Yeah but then all you could do is tin pin (though the whammies and remote control still make it so they will rock) since you need to be dead to use psyches. Now I don't know about you but I like not being dead and I think my fellows agree with me.

The thing with the pins is adding a red skull pin to a Shades cosplay or a rhyme to Beat adds a certain touch to the costume, probbaly.

Yeah but then all you could do is tin pin (though the whammies and remote control still make it so they will rock) since you need to be dead to use psyches. Now I don't know about you but I like not being dead and I think my fellows agree with me.

Well, playing the Reaper's Game would be fun. xD Even if I had to risk my existence. If I didn't play it, I'd end up losing it anyway, right? (Since I'm dead and all) Nothing to lose. 8D

I'd lose the thing most valuable to me, but I have no idea what that is, to be honest. =\

Well' date=' playing the Reaper's Game would be fun. xD Even if I had to risk my existence. If I didn't play it, I'd end up losing it anyway, right? (Since I'm dead and all) Nothing to lose. 8D

I'd lose the thing most valuable to me, but I have no idea what that is, to be honest. =\

[/quote']

I would cheat the system. My most valuable possession IS the reapers game. HA HA!

If your most valuable is the game, (which is perfectly impossible since a living being won't know it's existence nor value it more than anything he has) then you will simply be erased as you lose your ability to play as your entry fee.

You will simply be erased no matter what then.

Wait we were talking about Bleach earlier. O_O

Should I skip the Bount arc?

I did. xD

I'm only four episodes in on the Arrancar arc though. So I'm probably not the best source. Zexy said it was fine to skip it though.

Ulquiorra is awesome.

@Nex: Actually, it's been hinted at that the living do know what the Reaper's Game is.

Shiki explaining most of it to Neku, for example.

Wait we were talking about Bleach earlier. O_O

Should I skip the Bount arc?

I did. xD

I'm only four episodes in on the Arrancar arc though. So I'm probably not the best source. Zexy said it was fine to skip it though.

Ulquiorra is awesome.

@Nex: Actually' date=' it's been hinted at that the living do know what the Reaper's Game is.

Shiki explaining most of it to Neku, for example.

[/quote']

That's only because Neku lost his memories.

I assume Shiki and every other player were told a few things about the game before it began, and Neku forgot about it when his memories were taken.

That's probably the case, now that I think about it. None of the alive characters actually mention anything about the Reaper's Game excluding Reaper Creeper, but that doesn't really count.

I just assumed you lose the thing most valuable to you right when you die.

=o Fir what it's worth, everyone, there WAS really a Tornado warning, and Lar DID really lose Power, and I WAS actually worried.

But then the tornado passed, her power still didn't come on, and she proposed her joke to me, and I honestly couldn't resist.

=o Fir what it's worth' date=' everyone, there WAS really a Tornado warning, and Lar DID really lose Power, and I WAS actually worried.

But then the tornado passed, her power still didn't come on, and she proposed her joke to me, and I honestly couldn't resist.

[/quote']

'The Essence of Deception' fits you nicely. xD

Although, the thought that Lar might be faking it did come to mind. But I quickly brushed it off because I thought you wouldn't pull a prank on something as serious as death.

I should've known better. >>

=o Fir what it's worth' date=' everyone, there WAS really a Tornado warning, and Lar DID really lose Power, and I WAS actually worried.

[/quote']

'The Essence of Deception' fits you nicely. xD

Although, the thought that Lar might be faking it did come to mind. But I quickly brushed it off because I thought you wouldn't pull a prank on something as serious as death.

I should've known better. >>

I had no clue wether it was faked or not. But I don't know you people at all whatsoever, so I couldn't tell.

Archived