Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay' date=' I'm getting really, really anxious for Lar. Seriously. Dx Check the L/R thread for an explanation.

[/quote']

=O That's bad. I don't really know what to say to it, I just hope she'll be okay.

I guess my Mythos will have to wait.

Okay' date=' I'm getting really, really anxious for Lar. Seriously. Dx Check the L/R thread for an explanation.

[/quote']

=O That's bad. I don't really know what to say to it, I just hope she'll be okay.

Mythos huh. I have no a clue what that is.

[/quote']

I'm worried too.

We had a tornado warning in our area a few days ago, but it was heading away from us and we didn't get more then severe lightning.

I'm trying to find a weather forecast for Philadelphia now. No luck so far. =\

[/quote']

Mythos huh. I have no a clue what that is.

....mythology?

I'm sure he didn't mean it like that' date=' Xirno.

Haris' words have calmed me, a bit. (See L/R thread)

I think we should try to get our minds off the subject for now. =\

[/quote']

Yeah, we need to calm down. Just relax a little. It may be a tad hard, but we just need to relax. A joke, a new subject, something to distract us.

I really need to start getting caught up with Bleach. Especially if Yumichika gets a bigger role =o He was my favorite character back when I watched it.

(I just realized, excluding Kariya, all my favorite characters are obsessed with beauty =o)

But, the last episode I saw was a while ago. I think it was the start of Bounce? Or something like that. Anyone have any idea what episode that is?

Archived