Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really you thought she was a let down. I thought that she should have never been designed and make any new character outside the organization.

My hatred is less reasonable than yours and more xenophobic.

Plus I really actually want to see Axsebt as a Super boss, think how fun that would be. It would be like Lexaeus and Saix fused together.

I like this AMV:

AkuRoku's my fave KH couple.

It used to be MarVex, until I realized how much I despised Vexen. No offence Nex, I just hate his character. =\

[spoiler=Possible spoilers for 358/2 Days?]

If it was XionXSora, would it count as masturbation? =o

@Life = Video Game topic:

Yukari has the Gameshark, obviously.

AkuRoku's my fave KH couple.

It used to be MarVex' date=' until I realized how much I despised Vexen. No offence Nex, I just hate his character. =\

[spoiler=Possible spoilers for 358/2 Days?']

If it was XionXSora, would it count as masturbation? =o

@Life = Video Game topic:

Yukari has the Gameshark, obviously.

No. Not in my beliefs. The one with the gameshark is.........

[spoiler=Here it is!]

Chuck Norris! How ELSE could he have those roundhouse kicks?

BTW I have the high score XP

Dx I don't care anymore. If the Nobodies/Somebodies wanna have sex with each other, let 'em, and to hell with the masturbation theories!

Sora: But if it's not masturbation, is it gay if I'm paired with Roxas?

What do you care? You clearly have a thing for Riku. And Kairi. In fact, I'm pretty sure you three have wild threesomes like, every tuesday.

Sora: -.-++ shut up. That's personal.

Roxas: We're video game characters. Nothing is personal, and nothing is sacred to the fans.

Sora: T-T

Random Fangirl: Now start making out with each other!

Soroxas: Yes, mistress. *start blindly fooling around while the fangirl writes about it with a perverted grin*

Xaldin: At least I'm safe. No one ever writes about me.

=/ I write about you. Although never romantically.

Xaldin: T-T I just want some love. It's all I want.

But you have no heart.

Xaldin: Well, thanks for that, Mr. Killjoy.

Dx I don't care anymore. If the Nobodies/Somebodies wanna have sex with each other' date=' let 'em, and to hell with the masturbation theories!

Sora: But if it's not masturbation, is it gay if I'm paired with Roxas?

What do you care? You clearly have a thing for Riku. And Kairi. In fact, I'm pretty sure you three have wild threesomes like, every tuesday.

Sora: -.-++ shut up. That's personal.

Roxas: We're video game characters. Nothing is personal, and nothing is sacred to the fans.

Sora: T-T

Random Fangirl: Now start making out with each other!

Soroxas: Yes, mistress. *start blindly fooling around while the fangirl writes about it with a perverted grin*

Xaldin: At least I'm safe. No one ever writes about me.

=/ I write about you. Although never romantically.

Xaldin: T-T I just want some love. It's all I want.

But you have no heart.

Xaldin: Well, thanks for that, Mr. Killjoy.

[/quote']

Congrats! You have officially won this club topic! :D

Life is a breeze' date=' as long as you have a strategy guide. ;D Also, not being a fool enough to pool all your statpoints into one stat. [/color']

There is no strategy guide. People only use that when they are stuck (dead) and some people just go right to the strategy guide (suicide)

Life is a breeze' date=' as long as you have a strategy guide. ;D Also, not being a fool enough to pool all your statpoints into one stat. [/color']

There is no strategy guide. People only use that when they are stuck (dead) and some people just go right to the strategy guide (suicide)

How is being stuck any equivalent to being dead? Your metaphors are horrible. =P

How is being stuck any equivalent to being dead? Your metaphors are horrible. =P

When I said dead, I meant killed/suicide. People who are at a tough point in their lives, and they can't get passed it, so they go to the strategy guide because 'Life' is too tough. Understand?

When I said dead, I meant killed/suicide. People who are at a tough point in their lives, and they can't get passed it, so they go to the strategy guide because 'Life' is too tough. Understand?

No. xD

EDIT: God damnit, Zex. You stole mah thunder! XD

No. xD

EDIT: God damnit, Zex. You stole mah thunder! XD

Oh well, I do. And 2nd, you HAD to complicate things with your strategy guide. I was trying to say that life is LIKE a video game, not ENTIRELY ALIKE.

Archived