Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a great little invention called Gameshark. Learn it' date=' live it, love it.

[/quote']

Ah, the Gameshark.

I'ts a tool needed to get by the challenges of any game by inputting a simple code.

Pick one up-it runs only around 30 bucks.

By the way, Nexev, how is the menu coming along?

I ignored the simple meals as I was positive you would already have them, thierfore I made menu options named after us. (besides you since you would like to make your own dish, and Amethyst since he has a restaurant himself)

Zaraki's Conquered: Ground Beef served with gravy, not that creative but it's special in the fact that the gravy is slightly spicier than normal.

Freeshooter's Sushi Boat: Generic sushi but higher quality than average and also uses some non traditional fish like flounder and this big ass fish found in the amazon that are actually quite common occasionaly.

Fresh Fried Rice (or FFR): See what I did thier? Anyway this rice has beef and can be served as a side dish instead of a main course if you want smaller servings.

Nexev's Burger Platter: 4 or 5 burgers with veggies and thousand island, simple yet tasty.

Sleeve's Dumplings: Chicken dumplings, inside each one is some sauce, however you can't tell and the sauces in the dumplings are random, just like the man himself.

Zex's scheme: A stew with a dark broth and a sour taste, who knows what's inside (beef, veggies and some other spices)

Mineku's shepard's pie: made with real lamb

Alucard's Feast: Meat lollipops, the beef is rare and the sticks are cow bones. Can be cooked at different temperatures if needed.

Niwabari's Confliction: A pair of tacos, the white corn tortilla is beef and spicy, the blue corn tortilla is chicken and has mango salsa (Davok and Demyx respectively)

Luxlord's 21: Chicken dinner, see 21 is blackjack and if you get blackjack thiers a phrase "Winner winner, chicken dinner"

Sakuya's Knifefest: Kabobs withe the meat and vegtables cut in such a way that the kabob has a knife shape.

Yuyoko's Gluttony: A all you can eat chicken ramen (no meat pieces since you get all you can eat, just some vegtables and noodles) since it's not really infinite it is a bowl you can get freerefils for.

Roxas Four Archmeats: Large deli sandwich with ham, turkey, roast beef, salami and deli vegetables.

The Strongest Shrimp: A shrimp on the barbie that has spicy sauce on it. Goes surprisingly well with the chicken ramen.

Rinne's99 : 3 or 4 Porkchops, since there are multiple marinades allowed as options you can get many combination.

How are they.

Excellent, excellent.

With my original homecooked meals and your "member menu," my diner will become a hit.

One tweak though.

Instead of deli vegetables for Roxas, do you think a nice antipasto is in order? It will have pickled artichoke hearts and cauliflower, tomato slices with balsamic, basil, salt, and pepper, and baby pepperoncini.

I will also have Polish platters (kielbasa, pierogi, saurkraut, ect.) on the menu, along with tons of dishes from Europe, Spain, Mexico and the U.S.A.

In addition, what do you think my signature dish misght be, Nexev?

I am now open for business, place your orders, and food will come.

Whaddya want?

Okay, the reason The menu is what it is is bercause Beef, fish, chicken, soup, sandwich, and pork were my only options, otherwise I would have some other things like Nachos with beef and cheese that are wrapped in a ball by a soft tortilla so you can eat them on the go.

What would be the title for Roxas's dish anyway. Antipasto of Destiney? Catalyst of Before (since Antipasto means before the meal)?

Your dish may have been an actual Churro, since it would have made sense. Otherwise it would have three stages, starting with Spring Rolls and then following with some Farfella with cheese sauce and ended with a desert pizza (A slice of a large sugar cookie with fruit and cream cheese).

Okay' date=' the reason The menu is what it is is bercause Beef, fish, chicken, soup, sandwich, and pork were my only options, otherwise I would have some other things like Nachos with beef and cheese that are wrapped in a ball by a soft tortilla so you can eat them on the go.

What would be the title for Roxas's dish anyway. Antipasto of Destiney? Catalyst of Before (since Antipasto means before the meal)?

Your dish may have been an actual Churro, since it would have made sense. Otherwise it would have three stages, starting with Spring Rolls and then following with some Farfella with cheese sauce and ended with a desert pizza (A slice of a large sugar cookie with fruit and cream cheese).

[/quote']

Thank you.

Also, for Roxas, Catalyst of Before sounds good.

In addition, I put those things there as kind of loose guidelines, but you could think outside of the box if you wanted. The nacho/taco thing sounds good as well.

Thanks a bunch for the menu.

^^\m/

My brother Hallelujah got it shortened.

Fixed.

Yeah...no.

For the most part' date=' it was me and Zex who got it shortened.

[/quote']

No it wasn't. It was me argueing in the Mod forum v.v

There's a Mod Forum?

It's the place that only mods can see, and there they plan the downfall of each member. xD

My brother Hallelujah got it shortened.

Fixed.

Yeah...no.

For the most part' date=' it was me and Zex who got it shortened.

[/quote']

No it wasn't. It was me argueing in the Mod forum v.v

There's a Mod Forum?

It's the place that only mods can see, and there they plan the downfall of each member. xD

I KNEW it! They ARE in league with Chuck Norris! We're all gonna DIE!

Yay! I got the Ultima Weapon in KH2!! Now all that's left is to defeat Sephiroth and get Fenrir. So' date=' anything else new with you guys?

[/quote']

I assume my suggestion about Ultima Weapon was correct?

What suggestion? I'll reread.

EDIT: Yes, yes it was.

Rox' date=' change mah name on the list, will 'ya? I was Lawliet...

[/quote']

STOP WHINING.

*knifes angrily*

Oh and change my name on the Members list plez. =3

Also, reading through old posts in this thread, I decided to come up with this topic;

Favorite KH pairing (SoraxKairi, RoxasxNamine, AxelxRoxas, etc.)

Go.

@Yuyuko: Don't die on me D: I have no one else to quell my sexual appetite.

KairixNaminé

For teh lulz.

It's not incest' date=' it's masturbation.

[/quote']

No luv for XionxLar? Lawl xD

And it's a combination.

Happy?

SoraxKairi. I'm having issues with RoxasxNamine at the moment. Damn you Xion!

The funk do I have to do with this? D:

It's not my fault you want to get into my pants.

lol. I never thought of it like that... Hm... RikuxKairi (I wanna see people's reactions)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I have a unnatural hatred of Xion, (no offense to the ice fairy), ever since she was designed, it has something to do with the fact she appeared suddenly and is pretty much a Mary Sue.

My favorite pairing is BeastxBelle, because face it, Beast was so determined to rescue her that he (who has no gummni ship) still managed to travel worlds. The only one who can also due so is Alice and she was a princess of heart. The power of Beast's heart is unreal, like superboss worthy if you made beast a nobody or heartless.

Archived