Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@"I Am": Lar and Mine.

OH NO I DIDN'T.

Yes you did. And you know what? Lar will create world peace. She will wipe out all violence in the world. That means no good T.V. shows, no good internet references. Nothing fun. All books, and entertainment will be wiped out with it. You know what that means? Yes, we will all sit in white rooms bored, sitting there twiddling our thumbs waiting for eternity to come, all because you put Lar and **** in a sentence. You jabroni...

OH NO I DIDN'T.

@Awesome:

No.

Great! He just BROKE the laws of physics! Now we're gonna DIE!

OVER THE TOP ANIME REACTION.

I always call Lar's mine.

It's because she IS.

[spoiler=Pic proving it.]

sz9ydv.jpg

Tho relooking at it. Stupid Haseo and his typos. >.<

So we AREN'T going to die?

There's a great little invention called Gameshark. Learn it' date=' live it, love it.

[/quote']

Ah, the Gameshark.

I'ts a tool needed to get by the challenges of any game by inputting a simple code.

Pick one up-it runs only around 30 bucks.

By the way, Nexev, how is the menu coming along?

OH NO I DIDN'T.

Yes you did. And you know what? Lar will create world peace. She will wipe out all violence in the world. That means no good T.V. shows' date=' no good internet references. Nothing fun. All books, and entertainment will be wiped out with it. You know what that means? Yes, we will all sit in white rooms bored, sitting there twiddling our thumbs waiting for eternity to come, all because you put Lar and **** in a sentence. You a******...

[/quote']

Lar and mine.

OVERTHETOPANIMEREACTION.

How do you take/post a screenshot?

prt scrn on keyboard < Open up paint < Paste < Save as < Upload to tinypic.

EDIT;

@Awesome: No.

Well' date=' there has to be someone else I can pick pocket.......

Does anybody have any clue where to get Orichalcum +'s in KH2? I need 7 more for the ultima weapon.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure you only need 1 more...

It says you need 13 in total, right?

Well, you need to use those crystals or whatever that cut the synthesis costs in half.

Also, the one you're probably missing is the one you get from the moogles whenever you bring them 1 of every synthesis item.

There's a great little invention called Gameshark. Learn it' date=' live it, love it.

[/quote']

Ah, the Gameshark.

I'ts a tool needed to get by the challenges of any game by inputting a simple code.

I ignored the simple meals as I was positive you would already have them, thierfore I made menu options named after us. (besides you since you would like to make your own dish, and Amethyst since he has a restaurant himself)

Zaraki's Conquered: Ground Beef served with gravy, not that creative but it's special in the fact that the gravy is slightly spicier than normal.

Freeshooter's Sushi Boat: Generic sushi but higher quality than average and also uses some non traditional fish like flounder and this big ass fish found in the amazon that are actually quite common occasionaly.

Fresh Fried Rice (or FFR): See what I did thier? Anyway this rice has beef and can be served as a side dish instead of a main course if you want smaller servings.

Nexev's Burger Platter: 4 or 5 burgers with veggies and thousand island, simple yet tasty.

Sleeve's Dumplings: Chicken dumplings, inside each one is some sauce, however you can't tell and the sauces in the dumplings are random, just like the man himself.

Zex's scheme: A stew with a dark broth and a sour taste, who knows what's inside (beef, veggies and some other spices)

Mineku's shepard's pie: made with real lamb

Alucard's Feast: Meat lollipops, the beef is rare and the sticks are cow bones. Can be cooked at different temperatures if needed.

Niwabari's Confliction: A pair of tacos, the white corn tortilla is beef and spicy, the blue corn tortilla is chicken and has mango salsa (Davok and Demyx respectively)

Luxlord's 21: Chicken dinner, see 21 is blackjack and if you get blackjack thiers a phrase "Winner winner, chicken dinner"

Sakuya's Knifefest: Kabobs withe the meat and vegtables cut in such a way that the kabob has a knife shape.

Yuyoko's Gluttony: A all you can eat chicken ramen (no meat pieces since you get all you can eat, just some vegtables and noodles) since it's not really infinite it is a bowl you can get freerefils for.

Roxas Four Archmeats: Large deli sandwich with ham, turkey, roast beef, salami and deli vegetables.

The Strongest Shrimp: A shrimp on the barbie that has spicy sauce on it. Goes surprisingly well with the chicken ramen.

Rinne's99 : 3 or 4 Porkchops, since there are multiple marinades allowed as options you can get many combination.

How are they.

That's an epic lie. And Fail... I want to not be bored. I think i'm going to go perform acts of random rapes with rusty shovels and uncomfortable and rough objects like lead pipes...

Bai. Sorry Lar' date=' you can't come, and Amethyst! I will not do so to you. Only to people who will not enjoy it.

Xp

[/quote']

OH SNAP!

I HATH BEEN VANQUISHED BY THOU WITTY PROSE!

*Goes back to playing FFXII, visibly unimpressed and unphased*

[/quote']

Ah, the Gameshark.

I ignored the simple meals as I was positive you would already have them, thierfore I made menu options named after us. (besides you since you would like to make your own dish, and Amethyst since he has a restaurant himself)

Zaraki's Conquered: Ground Beef served with gravy, not that creative but it's special in the fact that the gravy is slightly spicier than normal.

Freeshooter's Sushi Boat: Generic sushi but higher quality than average and also uses some non traditional fish like flounder and this big ass fish found in the amazon that are actually quite common occasionaly.

Fresh Fried Rice (or FFR): See what I did thier? Anyway this rice has beef and can be served as a side dish instead of a main course if you want smaller servings.

Nexev's Burger Platter: 4 or 5 burgers with veggies and thousand island, simple yet tasty.

Sleeve's Dumplings: Chicken dumplings, inside each one is some sauce, however you can't tell and the sauces in the dumplings are random, just like the man himself.

Zex's scheme: A stew with a dark broth and a sour taste, who knows what's inside (beef, veggies and some other spices)

Mineku's shepard's pie: made with real lamb

Alucard's Feast: Meat lollipops, the beef is rare and the sticks are cow bones. Can be cooked at different temperatures if needed.

Niwabari's Confliction: A pair of tacos, the white corn tortilla is beef and spicy, the blue corn tortilla is chicken and has mango salsa (Davok and Demyx respectively)

Luxlord's 21: Chicken dinner, see 21 is blackjack and if you get blackjack thiers a phrase "Winner winner, chicken dinner"

Sakuya's Knifefest: Kabobs withe the meat and vegtables cut in such a way that the kabob has a knife shape.

Yuyoko's Gluttony: A all you can eat chicken ramen (no meat pieces since you get all you can eat, just some vegtables and noodles) since it's not really infinite it is a bowl you can get freerefils for.

Roxas Four Archmeats: Large deli sandwich with ham, turkey, roast beef, salami and deli vegetables.

The Strongest Shrimp: A shrimp on the barbie that has spicy sauce on it. Goes surprisingly well with the chicken ramen.

Rinne's99 : 3 or 4 Porkchops, since there are multiple marinades allowed as options you can get many combination.

How are they.

Left out again D:

Announicing the newest dish at the Fiery Phoenix!

Sorbet Cirno:

Elegant trio of lemon, raspberry, and orange sorbet, all a pleasing blue color.

Served in a gilded martini glass with a mist effect coming from a device in the base of the glass.

Free sluice gate key included! (+Rep to the first one to get the reference)

Announicing the newest dish at the Fiery Phoenix!

Sorbet Cirno:

Elegant trio of lemon' date=' raspberry, and orange sorbet, all a pleasing blue color.

Served in a gilded martini glass with a mist effect coming from a device in the base of the glass.

Free sluice gate key included! (+Rep to the first one to get the reference)

[/quote']

It's from FF12. =o

Archived