Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

All content. Check the epic quote.

By the way' date=' your quote you use to have was from a song, wasn't it? And your new quote:

XDXDXDXDZDCDED

Also, that banner of yours is on an unmeasurable of level of epicness.

[/quote']

Actually, yeah, it was. One of those songs I play when I'm in a situation I dislike; it's still a memorable one IMO.

And I lol'd at your quote from Tkill. XD Tri-FAIL.

My banner is by Haris, YCM's greatest graphics designer. If you need a banner or signature, he's the guy to request. ;)

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well' date=' I already have an order in for a banner, and then I realized the pic I put in wasn't a render, so I went to get an image rendered which will be in tomorrow. [b']I added yet another quote.[/b]

=P I'm honoredededed.

If you need renders, one of the best places to go is Planet Renders. Very reliable.

Haris --

He's awesome. =o

This. ;)

Well' date=' I already have an order in for a banner, and then I realized the pic I put in wasn't a render, so I went to get an image rendered which will be in tomorrow. [b']I added yet another quote.[/b]

=P I'm honoredededed.

If you need renders, one of the best places to go is Planet Renders. Very reliable

Tried, they didn't have ANY DAD renders

You need to get it from Blood Rose's gallery.

I forgot she had that. She has DaD renders? o.o

Idk.

She has various Yugioh renders.

Oh well' date=' I'm gettin' the render worked on, and I'm gettin' it tomorrow. It's for my club banner

[/quote']

I've seen your Organization. I'd consider joining, but I can't think of any Lvl 1 Dark Monsters that I actually LIKE. >.>

Idk.

Oh well' date=' I'm gettin' the render worked on, and I'm gettin' it tomorrow. It's for my club banner

[/quote']

I've seen your Organization. I'd consider joining, but I can't think of any Lvl 1 Dark Monsters that I actually LIKE. >.>

Relinquished? Thousand Eyes Restrict? D Hero Disk Commander? Kinka byo(Spirit Monster)? Second Goblin? Kuriboh?

Idk.

[/quote']

Relinquished? Thousand Eyes Restrict? D Hero Disk Commander? Kinka byo(Spirit Monster)? Second Goblin? Kuriboh?

Hehe. I missed the good ones. XD Okay, Thousand Eyes Restrict it is. No, wait. Dj Disk Destiny Hero Disk Commander.

Idk.

[/quote']

Hehe. I missed the good ones. XD Okay, Thousand Eyes Restrict it is. No, wait. Dj Disk Destiny Hero Disk Commander.

Nice Joke! Let's go to the party! DJ Disk! Crank it up! Anyway, it's a good thing I made a list of level 1 DARK monsters. Now I need to work on level 2s......

Holy shitz' date=' I won best Veteran.

I feel loved. <3

[/quote']

Recounted? I didn't notice it, but congrats. ;)

Holy shitz' date=' I won nothing.

I feel hated. D:

[/quote']

='( But. . . but. . . you'll make the baby cry. ='(

Haris made the Alucard tag in my sig.

He's awesome. =o

He made that Youmu Tag I used to have

<3 for haris.

You can't redistribute her renders though.

Yes.

Now give me a hug

Back off she's mine D<

Archived