Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

@Dem: xD That's what I thought. I didn't bother to look it up earlier when Nex refuted me' date=' as I just assumed he knew what he was talking about (I haven't extensively looked into the King arthur thing).

[/quote']

I read a book, it even had it in new english. Thier was only room for one knight, Mordred or the son of one of the most trusted knight of the order. The other guy won which ticked Morgan, she then complained to her husband but he liked Arthor now and would have nothing to do with it. She then used a complicated plan involving using Vivan (or someone) to seal Merlin and trick Arthur to giving her Excalibur, she then gets some group (i'm guessing pirates) to capture him and forces him to fight one of his younger knights who was given Excalibur (Morgan told him it was the sister blade) and that Arthur needed to be defeated. Arthur almost died since they couldn't recognize each other but they eventually found out.

The fact that Mordred was turned down even though Arthur was his nephew was a big source of rage for Morgan.

Okay if any of you read Rae master who is your favorite character, mine is Jerry Bourne, his devotion to Belinka and his scientist role is pretty cool, plus his selfless nature, shame he's a minor character. If you haven't read the manga read it and read Fairy Tail as well.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Knifes Cirno*

Stop stealing my knives. >>"

I'll be Sir Kay' date=' even though Lancelot would fit Marluxia more.

[/quote']

Where were we at the time of the knifing?

And I'll steal your knives if I want to D<

Scarlet Devil Mansion.

And no you won't, because you're afraid of pads. And I keep my pads and my knives in the same drawer. Plus, if you keep it up, I won't have any knives to knife you with.

But....Remember I- Not gonna finish that >>

*Knifes Cirno*

Stop stealing my knives. >>"

I'll be Sir Kay' date=' even though Lancelot would fit Marluxia more.

[/quote']

Where were we at the time of the knifing?

And I'll steal your knives if I want to D<

Scarlet Devil Mansion.

And no you won't, because you're afraid of pads. And I keep my pads and my knives in the same drawer. Plus, if you keep it up, I won't have any knives to knife you with.

Wouldn't the last sentence give him MORE of a reason to steal your knives?

No.

@Patchy: Hurray!

Yay! today must be no logic day!

You obviously don't know what knifing means in Gensokyo :D

@Aki/Hallelujah: For what? First.

To stab repeatedly?

Um' date=' actually I believe that Mordred was a Knight of the Round Table. And Arthur's nephew and all. I believe he's the one that started the whole Arthur-Lancelot Fiasco in the first place. Also, Nex, Merlin isn't a knight.[/color']

Isn't Modred the result of Arthur sleeping with Morgan le Fay?

Because everyone knows how much incest is popular in Christian mythology. xD

@Dem: xD That's what I thought. I didn't bother to look it up earlier when Nex refuted me' date=' as I just assumed he knew what he was talking about (I haven't extensively looked into the King arthur thing).

[/quote']

I read a book, it even had it in new english. Thier was only room for one knight, Mordred or the son of one of the most trusted knight of the order. The other guy won which ticked Morgan, she then complained to her husband but he liked Arthor now and would have nothing to do with it. She then used a complicated plan involving using Vivan (or someone) to seal Merlin and trick Arthur to giving her Excalibur, she then gets some group (i'm guessing pirates) to capture him and forces him to fight one of his younger knights who was given Excalibur (Morgan told him it was the sister blade) and that Arthur needed to be defeated. Arthur almost died since they couldn't recognize each other but they eventually found out.

The fact that Mordred was turned down even though Arthur was his nephew was a big source of rage for Morgan.

New English? xD Anyway, most probably you read one of the countless variations and interpretations of the myth. Also, pirates in Ancient Britain? xDDDDD Anyway, I believe that I read the more common and popularized version of the myth. Since Morgan captured Excalibur after chaining him in this random knight's castle, and forces to him to fight that knight. Morgan visits him in a nunnery, and snatches not the sword, but the scabbard, and chucks it into the lake.

You know, Shakespearean. We speak Modern English (little known fact). I'm guessing pirates, they would be since I think they were dealing in the slave trade and since they utilized marine travel and it was illeagal I think they were pirates. It could have been Slavers. I read the book a couple years back so my memory is rusty, the Ebony Knight was awesome though.

I know she took the scabbard in the lake but the whole sword itself was sealed together so she stole both pieces. The blade was just the one that remained intact.

Personally Davok it may be that YOU read the more common one that was a adaptation of the original that I had to read.

I'm just going to pass through all the walls of text about King Arthur to tell you all something that's actually important.

Watch 5 Centimeters per Second. Now.

Even, if for some reason you can't, watch it anyway.

The first part is so emotional, that I was sitting like L, crying my eyes out with my head buried in my knees. And I usually don't get that emotional over things like this.

It's a 3 part OVA, focusing on distance and a character named Takaki. The graphics are high quality, and very awesome. Just watch it already. Pwease.

You know' date=' Shakespearean. We speak Modern English (little known fact). I'm guessing pirates, they would be since I think they were dealing in the slave trade and since they utilized marine travel and it was illeagal I think they were pirates. It could have been Slavers. I read the book a couple years back so my memory is rusty, the Ebony Knight was awesome though.

I know she took the scabbard in the lake but the whole sword itself was sealed together so she stole both pieces. The blade was just the one that remained intact.

Personally Davok it may be that YOU read the more common one that was a adaptation of the original that I had to read.

[/quote']

You said New English. xD I ignore typos. Also... pirates in the middle of Britain? O_o And yeah, I'm pretty sure she just threw the scabbard in. Because, y'know, Arthur can't be wounded with a scabbard.

And, what book? O_O

I'm just going to pass through all the walls of text about King Arthur to tell you all something that's actually important.

Even' date=' if for some reason you can't, watch it anyway.

The first part is so emotional, that I was sitting like L, crying my eyes out with my head buried in my knees. And I usually don't get [i']that[/i] emotional over things like this.

It's a 3 part OVA, focusing on distance and a character named Takaki. The graphics are high quality, and very awesome. Just watch it already. Pwease.

Even if you put up a good reason, where can I watch it?

Even' date=' if for some reason you can't, watch it anyway.

The first part is so emotional, that I was sitting like L, crying my eyes out with my head buried in my knees. And I usually don't get [i']that[/i] emotional over things like this.

Even if you put up a good reason, where can I watch it?

Youtube?

Veoh?

Some random anime streaming site?

Congrats to Zex!!!! Thoughts inside head:(Why can't I win an award?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)

I'll answer that:

Most, if not all of YCM is biased. They vote for their friends and favorited members (personally), in order to promote their own friendships and growth. If they don't feel you, then you won't so much as get a vote. Those are the facts.

Congrats to Zex!!!! Thoughts inside head:(Why can't I win an award?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)

I'll answer that:

Most' date=' if not all of YCM is biased. They vote for their friends and favorited members (personally), in order to promote their own friendships and growth. If they don't feel you, then you won't so much as get a vote. Those are the facts.

[/quote']

I know those are the facts, I just don't like bieng serious. If needed, I will be serious, but most of the time, I don't like to be. That's why I posted/said what I posted/said. Anybody else we know win?

I'll answer that:

Most' date=' if not all of YCM is biased. They vote for their friends and favorited members (personally), in order to promote their own friendships and growth. If they don't feel you, then you won't so much as get a vote. Those are the facts.

[/quote']

I know those are the facts, I just don't like bieng serious. If needed, I will be serious, but most of the time, I don't like to be. That's why I posted/said what I posted/said. Anybody else we know win?

Well, Claire won Best Female member, but she announced that about a week and a half ago I believe. I think that's about it.

I'll answer that:

[/quote']

Well, Claire won Best Female member, but she announced that about a week and a half ago I believe. I think that's about it.

Hurray!!! Now what do we do.....

I'll answer that:

[/quote']

We do what most do in this thread: Spam it with pointless conversation in order to increase post count and thread page count. ;)

I'll answer that:

[/quote']

We do what most do in this thread: Spam it with pointless conversation in order to increase post count and thread page count. ;)

You read my mind! Or, we could.....coment on each other's sigs?

I'll answer that:

[/quote']

Did you mean banner or the entire content?

If I may say, the Exodia banner is quite awesome. ^_^

I'll answer that:

[/quote']

Did you mean banner or the entire content?

If I may say, the Exodia banner is quite awesome. ^_^

All content. Check the epic quote.

By the way, your quote you use to have was from a song, wasn't it? And your new quote:

XDXDXDXDZDCDED

Also, that banner of yours is on an unmeasurable of level of epicness.

Archived