Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright then.

This will settle this dispute.

Alucard, here is your Pepsi, 52 oz.

Also, Cirno, make food, not war.

I have given you a bowl of Nachos Supreme, complete with 2 pounds of seasoned ground beef, four cheeses, jalapenos, chiles, three kinds of beans, sour crean, picante salsa, and a whole mess of yelow corn tortilla chips, complete with side salad, an optional side of guacamole, rice, and a full chorizo sausage, with a cool iced tea to wash it all down.

See?

Everything better?

^^\m/

@Cirno: ;D Luv you too, baby.

@Rox: =O Screw digi-knights, I wanna be a knight of the round table. I totally call Mordred. just because it's an epic name.

@Nex: Sorry for not commenting earlier - that picture is epic, as is the description of the character involved. However, I'm happy with my current avatar (well, not totally, as I plan on changing it as soon as I can crop this picture I have >_>).

Mordred wasn't a knight, I read a myth and he was turned down in favor of a better knight. That's why Morgan and Mordred turned against him. By the way Zex if you can find the books Lorwyn, Morningtide and Eventide get them they have an epic storyline that I'll think your like. (The Kamigawa set also has intriuge and you'll love the Dimir in Ravinica,) I have these so I know. Shadowmoor is decent but it is a short story collection (gives you a good depiction of the world though).

At churro: How in Yen Sid's name can you physically eat a sandwich with half an onion on it. If you are giving out such large servings split the burger into more manageable burgers and sell them grouped as a hamburger platter menu item. Plus I play the game and remembered the character, that's why I showed him.

Mordred wasn't a knight' date=' I read a myth and he was turned down in favor of a better knight. That's why Morgan and Mordred turned against him.

At churro: How in Yen Sid's name can you physically eat a sandwich with half an onion on it. If you are giving out such large servings split the burger into more manageable burgers and sell them grouped as a hamburger platter menu item.

[/quote']

Right away, sir!

*Takes away unnecessary onions, cuts burger, and gives Nexev a cookie*

Better?

As for you, Alucard, while I can't give you grapes, I can give you an anti-Cirno Pepsi if you want. =)

Not if your calling round table knights.

I'll be Merlin, if not possible due to someelse taking it I'll be Green Knight. If he's gone then Sir Psomething (the guy who broke Arthurs sword in the stone so he had to get Excalibur).

Churro, why does it say soon to be scuptor as your occupation if you seem more obsessed with cooking? I could totally make a menu for you if you want, I have final exams of my study tomorrow so I'll have nothing to do. Then we can make Churro dash (think Diner dash XIIIfied).

Archived