Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I iz annoyed that my spot as Xion was replaced' date=' but oh well.

[/quote']

Don't hate me D:

That didn't mean I had to be replaced' date=' where's the love for crying out loud. Also as it stands, Xion is essentially quite important but I ain't gonna say why.

[/quote']

TELL ME D<

Oh and, obligatory,

STOP DOING SO MUCH WHILE I'M AT SCHOOL.

=.="

I iz annoyed that my spot as Xion was replaced' date=' but oh well.

[/quote']

Don't hate me D:

That didn't mean I had to be replaced' date=' where's the love for crying out loud. Also as it stands, Xion is essentially quite important but I ain't gonna say why.

[/quote']

TELL ME D<

Oh and, obligatory,

STOP DOING SO MUCH WHILE I'M AT SCHOOL.

=.="

I don't hate anyone...I iz just sad. *had such an epic Xion av and sig*

Xion was created through some next nobody creation to absorb Roxas and become complete. In the end she is defeated and absorbed by Roxas giving him the duel wielding power, then absorbed by Sora making Xion 1/4 of Sora even though she was never actually a part of Sora to start with.

Highlight the above if you wanna know Xion's truth.

Code Geass is better than DN.

I disagree.

They're both great in their respective genres' date=' but overall I'd say Death Note is much better.

[spoiler=Spoilers for the end of both series']

While watching Death Note, I really thought there were no gaps in the storyline.

But while watching Code Geass I noticed many things that simply angered me, or didn't make any sense, etc. For example, the incident near the end of R1. Euphie (Mispelled?) killed hundreds upon thousands of Japanese people because the geass didnt work properly. Funny that the geass worked to its full potential after that and the delay didnt occur again. >>"

I think the most important thing that makes Death Note better than Code Geass is the fact that in Code Geass very important incidents happen by coincidence. Did you ever hear the saying, "If you don't want to lose because of enemy's luck, play chess?"

Code Geass did gave me back the feeling of Death Note. They had many things in common. Code geass is a totally impressive mainstream anime but it definitely can't reach to the Level of Death Note. =\ At least, not in my opinion.

Hola. I will now make a list of teh smexy in Family format. If you are not one here, it's because you aren't all too important...

Yuyuko- The awesome psychotic best friend who might stab me in my sleep that I never had but always wanted

Sakuya- Like the unwanted not so important sister I may have wanted

Zexy- Like the best friend who is possibly the only person in this group exceeding me in any form of intelligence

Amethyst- Like the odd disturbed child and brother that makes me laugh, in a worried kind of way

Davok- Like the brother I've always wanted who's mind is full of things I don't want to know...

Riku/Alucard- Like the other brother who is condescending

Zaraki- Like the brother that matches my intellect only by his brawn. And his odd pawning techniques used on several noobs in the past.

Cirno- Like the step-sister that during her mother's pregnancy may have taken a load of hormone pills, and eaten quite her share of cookies and cake...

Nex- Like the other condescending brother, who can match me only by his usefullness...

I'm not sure whether to take that as a compliment or not...

So I'll knife you anyway.

*Knifes*

@Possible sister:

I've always wanted a sister who could kill me with trading cards. <3

I'm not sure whether to take that as a compliment or not...

So I'll knife you anyway.

*Knifes*

D<

You bastard. D:

Also' date='

@List: The list is also really self-centered :P

[/quote']

But we're not in Gensokyo at the moment, so knifing here literatly means repeatedly stabbing/cutting him/her until he/she dies. :D

Archived