Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

@Awesome:

Days: Set during the year that Sora spent sleeping between CoM and KH2 (the game starts just before the events of CoM). Tells the story of Roxas during his time with the Organization, as well as the mysterious Kairi look-a-like, Xion.

BBS: Prequel to the series. Set 10 years before KH1, it tells the story of how the Heartless came to be, the legend of the Princesses of Heart, and the tales of three knights, all of whom are tied to the origin of Xehanort.

Coded: unimportant.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So' date=' there are 3 KH games that are coming out. 358/2, Coded, Birth by Sleep. Or is only 358/2 coming out soon? What is the difference between the games? I think system, characters, I believe, anything else?

[/quote']

538/2 Days is already out, in japan anyway no not "In America". Coded is the Mobile Phone game, and Birth by Sleep is the PSP game that does more story explaination.

Mobile Phone? WTF? And 538/2 is for DS I believe? And Since I gotz PSP, BbS is MINE! What about new worlds?

@Youmu:

I figured out Coded wasn't important when I found out it's for the MOBILE PHONE. Srsly, the CELL PHONE. Please, KH has more class than THAT.

That's what I'm saying. KH deserves more than a Mobile. MUCH more.

BbS also has the Roxas look-a-like. Also I will state that the 358/2 has a twisted ending' date=' from what I've been told because I can't get that far since it's in japanese.

[/quote']

I know there's a Roxas look alike. And I think I SAW the twisted ending, but it's in japanese, so I couldn't read it or hear it.

Dx I thought there was gonna be wifi. What the hell is the point of multiplayer with no wifi?

Now I can't do missions with you guys.... >_<

All the more reason for me to move to California.

I iz annoyed that my spot as Xion was replaced' date=' but oh well.

[/quote']

You haven't posted here in months?

Dx I thought there was gonna be wifi. What the hell is the point of multiplayer with no wifi?

Now I can't do missions with you guys.... >_<

It sucks' date=' I wanted to kick Larxene, oh well I can just carry on saying how horrible her battling is. :P

[/quote']

Haha no.

Yes, Lar, come on out here. >_> I'll hide you under my bed and feed you table scraps.

I need to get a job and an apartment. :/

Xion's element is fail; here was a potentially interesting new character, and as far as I can tell, all she is is another fake Kairi made out of memories. Not even a proper nobody.

Yes' date=' Lar, come on out here. >_> I'll hide you under my bed and feed you table scraps.

I need to get a job and an apartment. :/

Xion's element is fail; here was a potentially interesting new character, and as far as I can tell, all [b']she is is another fake Kairi made out of memories.[/b] Not even a proper nobody.

You're WAY off.

@Awesome:

Days: Set during the year that Sora spent sleeping between CoM and KH2 (the game starts just before the events of CoM). Tells the story of Roxas during his time with the Organization' date=' as well as the mysterious Kairi look-a-like, Xion.

BBS: Prequel to the series. Set 10 years before KH1, it tells the story of how the Heartless came to be, the legend of the Princesses of Heart, and the tales of three knights, all of whom are tied to the origin of Xehanort.

[b']Coded: unimportant.[/b]

Blasphemy!

@Awesome:

Days: Set during the year that Sora spent sleeping between CoM and KH2 (the game starts just before the events of CoM). Tells the story of Roxas during his time with the Organization' date=' as well as the mysterious Kairi look-a-like, Xion.

Blasphemy!

What is the storyline behind Coded? And more importantly, WHY IS IT FOR THE MOBILE PHONE?!

@Awesome:

Blasphemy!

What is the storyline behind Coded? And more importantly, WHY IS IT FOR THE MOBILE PHONE?!

There is a mysterious message in Jiminy's Journal and Mickey goes into a digital world to figure out who left it.

It seems like you're replaying KH1. BUT, as you play it you will notice that the game becomes different in some way.

There's also a man in black, that I think appears in Disney Castle.

@Awesome:

Blasphemy!

There is a mysterious message in Jiminy's Journal and Mickey goes into a digital world to figure out who left it.

It seems like you're replaying KH1. BUT, as you play it you will notice that the game becomes different in some way.

Awesome. But is it important to the story of KH?

@Awesome:

Blasphemy!

Yes, it is.

All 3 titles lead up to another game.

@Awesome:

Blasphemy!

Yes, it is.

All 3 titles lead up to another game.

That's epic. If I get a better phone in time for Coded, I'll get it. The others will be easy because I have their systems.

-.- My opinion does not shift. I am well aware of everything Coded is about, and I am still of the opinion that it is unimportant.

I'll probably just read about it on a wiki or something.

I also read more on Xion's role, and frankly, I still don't think she was that important. *sigh* Maybe I'm just getting harder to impress.

@Haptism: Sorry. But we had a far more active Xion fan, and you weren't here. In this club, lack of activity with no explanation is just grounds for replacement. Besides, you were just handed your role - you never really worked for it, anyway. =/ Our current Xion actually climbed through the ranks, like you're supposed to.

Gawd.

I suck at making props. D:

I just started on my chakrams, and bought 30-ish dollars worth of Floral foam, of course, it ends up not being big enough. D: Now I'm trying to piece one of the outer wheels together with wire, then glue and paper mache the entire thing. Ugh, I have a feeling it's not going to end well.

Anyway, I don't see Coded as being very important either, but I'm getting it just because it's a KH title. xD

Yeah, I'll get if it gets a PSP port, but otherwise, nah. xD Besides, my phone can't play a game like that anyway, even if I DID want it.

@Hellelujah: -.- It's not BS. The majority of our Org Members all had to start as Nobodies. The only exceptions are those of us who've been here since the club began (like me, Rox, Lar, davok, sleeve).

Archived