Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe I forgot to tell you all this.

Get the newest Nintendo Power issue. It has a whole section dedicated to 358/2 Days' date=' and the cover of the issue is that of the game.

[/quote']

Awesomeness. =o

I paid off my copy of the game a few days ago, so I can just go pick it up as soon as it's released. Yay for me!

Get the newest Nintendo Power issue. It has a whole section dedicated to 358/2 Days' date=' and the cover of the issue is that of the game.

[/quote']

I'll be sure to. My favorite game series ever was KH. It was flawless. Anybody got some info on it? New worlds? I know there are 3 different characters, one looks like Roxas, and two other people. If I'm correct, they resemble the 3 different forms: Master, Wisdom, and Valor. Or, something of that nature. Just some stuff I heard, or possibly heard wrong. Anybody got some more info?

The name of Marly's Power is:

Artemis' Tears (Modify Sign)

Very epic name. =o

Thankies.

[/quote']

I saw. I disliked how they said 'No card battles in this game, it's a real KH title!' as if CoM wasn't important to the story. >>"

I know, right? >_< CoM may not have had the BEST battle system, but it was still an important instalment.

They were initially going to include alot more CoM references in KH2, but when its popularity waned, they realized few people would get it since few people had actually played CoM.

I know' date=' right? >_< CoM may not have had the BEST battle system, but it was still an important instalment.

They were initially going to include alot more CoM references in KH2, but when its popularity waned, they realized few people would get it since few people had actually played CoM.

[/quote']

I played the game, and you're right, the battle system wasn't the best, but I actually enjoyed it after I adapted. And, it was EXTREMELY important to the plot. Just imagine there just bieng KH1 and 2. "WTF? Who's Namine? WTF? Why is Sora asleep? WTF? Why is this Roxas guy comin' out of nowhere? WTF? Who is Orginization XIII?" That's is a guess of what'd it be like.

I know' date=' right? >_< CoM may not have had the BEST battle system, but it was still an important instalment.

[/quote']

I played the game, and you're right, the battle system wasn't the best, but I actually enjoyed it after I adapted. And, it was EXTREMELY important to the plot. Just imagine there just bieng KH1 and 2. "WTF? Who's Namine? WTF? Why is Sora asleep? WTF? Why is this Roxas guy comin' out of nowhere? WTF? Who is Orginization XIII?" That's is a guess of what'd it be like.

Actually, I played the games like;

KH 2 > KH1 > CoM

Guess how freaking confused I was? Dx

Anyway, I actually prefer CoM's controls over the 'main' series'. I find the main games to be get bit dull, game-play wise.

[/quote']

Actually, I played the games like;

KH 2 > KH1 > CoM

Guess how freaking confused I was? Dx

Anyway, I actually prefer CoM's controls over the 'main' series'. I find the main games to be get bit dull, game-play wise.

I prefer the KH 1 and 2 gameplays, because the only rechargin I had to do was my health. I had to recharge my cards, plus my attacks could be easily deflected, and when it comes to flippin' through stuff for a good counter in the middle of trying NOT to get my @$$ kicked, I get my @$$ kicked.

I believe I played them KH2>CoM>KH1, the first KH I ever played was at my friends house, and we couldn't figure out how to get out of Traverse Town in KH1 after defeating the big Armor guy. (haven't played KH in a LONG time) I am currently stuck in KH1 (Battle with Riku with his skinny, black and red keyblade.) I am also on the same part in CoM.

So' date=' there are 3 KH games that are coming out. 358/2, Coded, Birth by Sleep. Or is only 358/2 coming out soon? What is the difference between the games? I think system, characters, I believe, anything else?

[/quote']

538/2 Days is already out, in japan anyway no not "In America". Coded is the Mobile Phone game, and Birth by Sleep is the PSP game that does more story explaination.

Archived