Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Couldn't vaporization count as Reverse Create Magic?

No' date=' their is no reverse magic, plus if you create than you will have a certain create ability, I can create anything so you'll be below me in terms of ability.

Plus your command magic COMMAND MAGIC, get that through your head.

[/quote']

I realize that their is no reverse magic, but if one can create something, then it is possible to utilize that magic in a backwards fashion. Such skill would be quite rare, naturally.

So' date=' everybody is talking about their place in a Fic? Or just talking about what they are?

[/quote']

We're discussing our powers.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, since probably all the cool powers are taken, I would like to nominate my powers as humurous powers, since as previously stated, all the cool powers were probably taken.

-Mastery of the Rick Roll

-Mastery of Humor

-Mastery of Annoyance

It we are speaking of powers from actual Square Enix games, I'm afraid I haven't played any in a while. Every square enix game I have I am stuck on, so I don't remember much.

I keep telling people' date=' they're not stripper joints!

Now then, who keeps putting strippers in my restaurants? >_>

[/quote']

Either me, Alucard, Nexev, or Lar.

Choose wisely.

It's obviously Alucard.

You were too busy making me a po'boy at the time. Lar is too damn lazy and was eating at the time. If she did it, I would know: whenever she dines at a restaurant I have her carefully watched so that she doesn't eat my fridges.

Nexev was in the lab designing a force field that would make anything in the fridge room taste like chocolate until I dispelled it.

Okay' date=' since probably all the cool powers are taken, I would like to nominate my powers as humurous powers, since as previously stated, all the cool powers were probably taken.

-Mastery of the Rick Roll

-Mastery of Humor

-Mastery of Annoyance

It we are speaking of powers from actual Square Enix games, I'm afraid I haven't played any in a while. Every square enix game I have I am stuck on, so I don't remember much.

[/quote']

The Fanfic actually does exist already. Here it is.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-113451.html

If you wish to be in this, you'd probably only get a cameo.

How about this Awesome, your power is one called Debilitation, what it does is slowly weaken your foe until you manage to out class him. Then I'll take your little spork and give you a a real weapon, how about a pair of spiked gauntlets.

But Roxas, I am creating the prologue (he never denied this and actually said I should do it WAY back when I presented the idea, (he just decided to be difficult and not let me know anyone's battle powers) thus Awesome can be in my fic if he wants to.

No Roxas, it's a constant effect, it's like he poisons the air, you can't cure it as it infects you instantly later.

Unfortunetly Awesome is not that strong and his power doesn't work when he is KO. So basically you try to kill him quickly before his punches hit harder than yours.

It's a form of balance, if you were a strong fighter than you could be invincible as no one can kill you in a short amount of time and it only goes downhill as time goes on. Your physical skill is average, which combined with your power still makes you pretty difficult.

@Lar: xD I thought you didn't read it when you found out it had spoilers in it? You change your mind?

Also, in the next chapter, which I got lazy and didn't hurry up and finish yet, Nexev uses the following Spellcard:

7 Days Sign "Blessing of a Silent Power"

Make of that what you will.

Archived