Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As it may be, I will follow said commandment.

I withdraw from the debate to present a new object of discussion, what do you think Roxas's and Clairs power are in the YCManga. I am pretty sure Roxas power is Command all (or Holy Commandment if you want to make it sound like a FF attack) and I think Lar can generate energy.

Zex may have just swiped Aizen's.

[quote='Youmu Konpaku' pid='2352497' dateline='1245017383']
Here are the names, if it'll give you a tip-off.

Roxas - Nervous Sovereignty

Clair - Rapid Overload

Aeon - Mirror Obsession
[/quote]

Ooh. I think I know Aeon's~

On a totally unrelated topic, has everyone seen the Moogles in Organization XIII coats? They're so kawaii, kupo. :3

http://spiritofdragon.deviantart.com/art/New-look-kupo-124349133

Because I have displayed the abillity to use create magic to make virtually anything, even non ice items. If you were Create aligned then you would be inferior to me, therefore your in command class instead.

Plus Vaporization is destruction not creation.

Couldn't vaporization count as Reverse Create Magic?

No, their is no reverse magic, plus if you create than you will have a certain create ability, I can create anything so you'll be below me in terms of ability.

Plus your command magic COMMAND MAGIC, get that through your head.

I guess I am The Butt Imp' date=' with a Copper Spork and the power of Comic Relief.

[/quote']

Hey, at least you're the proper relief we need around here.

Want a nice sandwich?

I am kind of like a little diner chef that follows the Organization on my Rolling Food Cart of Wonder and my little diner that springs up wherever we go. I am also a diabolical fleshgrafter that regularly replaces people's body parts for new ones and also attempts to replace random internal organs with irons, air conditioning units, sewing machines, ovens, microwaves, food processors, and hot water heaters. Amnethyst cooks too, but instead of a diner, he operates lush and elegant restaurants that people sometimes mistake for stripper joints. He can make one good bowl of guacamole, though. Speaking of which, are we still in the box? I don't think anybody has said otherwise yet.

We should be reprimanded for all of this activity, by the way.

^.^

Archived