Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Yuyuko's epicness and Organization XIII's success were dependent on one another' date=' and yet Yuyuko has ascended to such a level of epicness that she could cast aside and still remain awesome, but this club won't be as awesome.

[/quote']

Ehh...I was fairly well known before joining Organization XIII. I wouldn't be AS epic, but I'd still be godly.

But yeah, for the most part I agree with this statement.

Oh, and I'm usually the cause of insanity for most members on the site.

That's why I have MY title, to explain how I ended up turning all of you into ass holes. =p

You may turn people into a******s, but I make them insane.

I can't become either. I am too positive. I'm ALWAYS happy :D

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Xirno: I believe I would be a great God of Order. You're just all pissy because I was cold and sarcastic on MSN.

And you DO qualify for goddess of envy and lust. You've spent the last month whining to me about "Lar left me! WAAAAAHHHHH" and then you pestered me to find you CirnoxYuyuko yuri. It doesn't exist. I know, because you had me running around the internet at 1 in the funking morning looking for it, or else I'd get 9 million nudges from you.

@Corruption argument stuff: I wasn't corrupted. I just act more benevolent and helpful at times to win people's support. Most often when I first come to a place or meet new people.

@Riku: I like your list ^^

@Xirno: I believe I would be a great God of Order. You're just all pissy because I was cold and sarcastic on MSN.

And you DO qualify for goddess of envy and lust. I never said I didn't =p You've spent the last month whining to me about "Lar left me! WAAAAAHHHHH" Lies. and then you pestered me to find you CirnoxYuyuko yuri. Lies. I made Lar do it. It doesn't exist. Don't make me post that fanfic you wrote ;D I know' date=' because you had me running around the internet at 1 in the f***ing morning looking for it, or else I'd get 9 million nudges from you. [b']Moar lies D:[/b]

And you DO qualify for goddess of envy and lust. I never said I didn't =p You've spent the last month whining to me about "Lar left me! WAAAAAHHHHH" Lies. and then you pestered me to find you CirnoxYuyuko yuri. Lies. I made Lar do it. It doesn't exist. Don't make me post that fanfic you wrote ;D I know' date=' because you had me running around the internet at 1 in the f***ing morning looking for it, or else I'd get 9 million nudges from you. [b']Moar lies D:[/b]

I wrote no such fanfic. Your lies are lies.

And you probably bugged both of us. Sick, twisted pervert.

Yuyuko's epicness and Organization XIII's success were dependent on one another' date=' and yet Yuyuko has ascended to such a level of epicness that she could cast aside and still remain awesome, but this club won't be as awesome.

[/quote']

Ehh...I was fairly well known before joining Organization XIII. I wouldn't be AS epic, but I'd still be godly.

That's why I have MY title, to explain how I ended up turning all of you into ass holes. =p

I'm fairly certain that always being happy is a mild symptom of insanity.

[/quote']

I'm fairly certain that always being happy is a mild symptom of insanity.

Well, not ALWAYS, but it's a principle of mine to be as happy as possible. Those who are happy, live longer.

I wrote no such fanfic. Your lies are lies.

O'RLY?

32zq4qr.jpg

Lmao.

Well' date=' not ALWAYS, but it's a principle of mine to be as happy as possible. Those who are happy, live longer.

[/quote']

Until thier lives are snuffed by the jealousy of others.

Plus give a mortal a desirable thing and all he will do is waste his life trying to find more of it, no one can be truly happy until they go mad, because madness makes everything a dream. People don't want happiness they want superiority, thus the crusades, holocaust, and the apartheid, as well as many revolutions.

Well' date=' not ALWAYS, but it's a principle of mine to be as happy as possible. Those who are happy, live longer.

[/quote']

Until thier lives are snuffed by the jealousy of others.

Plus give a mortal a desirable thing and all he will do is waste his life trying to find more of it, no one can be truly happy until they go mad, because madness makes everything a dream. People don't want happiness they want superiority, thus the crusades, holocaust, and the apartheid, as well as many revolutions.

Not all people want superiority. Some people just want to live. And others, well, they want superiority. Others want peace, others want love. Others want food, others want a life. Others want others to stop stepping on them. Others want food, others want a break. Others want food, others want a purpose. And most of all, others want food.

Touhou fanart. I thought the rest would be interested.

I also thought that Youmu would be "interested" in this.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-127139.html

Ugh' date=' don't remind me of that god-awful RP premise.

I think there's too much animosity in here right now. =/ Why is everyone arguing amongst themselves?

[/quote']

Not everybody. You and I are the only ones who aren't arguing.

I think there's too much animosity in here right now. =/ Why is everyone arguing amongst themselves?

[/quote']

Nex and Awesome66 are arguing (well, sort of) about whether or not Awesome66 is susceptible to Insanity and corruption, Amethy and Cirno are arguing about something Lar related, and I'm kind of just waiting for my name to pop up and somehow randomly get involved. D:

[/quote']

Nex and Awesome66 are arguing (well, sort of) about whether or not Awesome66 is susceptible to Insanity and corruption, Amethy and Cirno are arguing about something Lar related, and I'm kind of just waiting for my name to pop up and somehow randomly get involved. D:

Actually, I changed the argument into a joke :D

Archived