Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than Bulma and Chichi' date=' I don't think there's a female char IN the show... So, unless you wanna be a blue-haired b**** or a stay-at-home mom, you'll wanna be Videl (The kick-ass fighting chick that knows how to fly)

[/quote']

Here's some

Launch=Launch is Master Roshi's ticklish and attractive house maid, retrieved by the young Goku and Krillin in order to receive martial-arts training from him (his requirement was to "bring him a pretty girl"). She has dissociative identity disorder; whenever she sneezes, she switches between an attractive, sweet innocent girl with blue hair, and a very attractive blond woman who commits crimes for fun and is quick to respond with gunfire when angered (pulling a machine-gun out from nowhere when needed).

Android 18

Fortuneteller Baba

Princess Snake

And a crapload of others who weren't important.

Why am I not on the list? 2 things...

1. Lar appointed me in charge of killing things' date=' a making of a great god

2. My user will be Kira in (hopefully) 2 days... Kira is meant to be the god of the new world... It all points to it... idc where you stick me, but I should be a god, Dammit!

[/quote']

1. That means your a serial killer, I can trick the world into a nuclear holocaust. So that's worthless, plus you fail at your job.

2 No one gives a sheet about death note, never use it as a basis for promotion again.

Recall that the last Trickery God (Loki) managed to cause a war that led to the destruction of every god.

There's one major difference' date=' though.

Kuchiki Byakuya is the smex, the other is not. =o

[/quote']

Quoted for Greater Justice.

Now, back on-topic people.

I can haz FF tourney tiem?!

=O Balthier vs. Vincent

Discuss:

1) Who wins in a fight

2) Who wins at awesome

3) Who has cooler weapon names.

Archived