Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You and Claire are the only women in this club.

But' date=' 358/2 Days has made Roxas x Xion about as canonical as Sora x Kairi, Roxas x Namine, and Roxas x Axel. Okay, maybe not that last one, but still. I'm still lonely in my king-size bed.

[b']Wouldn't that be incest?[/b]

If it's incest, then Judai x Yubel is incest. Call it an extremely advanced form of masturbation.

I suppose that would make sense for me to be Goku.

I am not at all surprised that you're the first to suggest that Yuyuko be Videl.

Daddy! *hugs*

And emo-emo-blush.gif

Go my child' date=' and do whatever you must to win your love's [s']virginity[/s] heart.

Thank you father =D

Whatever you do, don't try anything too kinky. That will have to wait until the third date.

Suddenly' date=' Xaldin barges in.

"There's my other goddamn mop!"

You are beaten unconscious as Xaldin reclaims his sixth mop.

[/quote']

*Xion and Larxene are still having there "conversation" when Xaldin and Krillin barge in*

I so can't wait to see what they're going to do with the Krillin Owned Count when Frieza kills him.

No' date=' you'll be... wait, thinking about it.

Gary the cockroach.

[/quote']

Gary's a cricket, just like Jiminy.

T_T Why Nex? Why am I a roach?????

Because then we can step on you. It's funny.

If you want to you can be Evil Demon King Piccolo.

Krillen stay there, *teleports to a undisclosed location and drops a experimental missile on Awesome to see what it does to living subjects.*

By the way, Lawliet I'll give you a RN power and weapon soon and if you become useful Krillen than I'll give you one as well.

But' date=' 358/2 Days has made Roxas x Xion about as canonical as Sora x Kairi, Roxas x Namine, and Roxas x Axel. Okay, maybe not that last one, but still. I'm still lonely in my king-size bed.

If it's incest, then Judai x Yubel is incest. Call it an extremely advanced form of masturbation.

O.o

I am not at all surprised that you're the first to suggest that Yuyuko be Videl.

Daddy! *hugs*

And emo-emo-blush.gif

Go my child' date=' and do whatever you must to win your love's [s']virginity[/s] heart.

Thank you father =D

Whatever you do, don't try anything too kinky. That will have to wait until the third date.

Fine....D:

Suddenly' date=' Xaldin barges in.

"There's my other goddamn mop!"

You are beaten unconscious as Xaldin reclaims his sixth mop.

[/quote']

*Xion and Larxene are still having there "conversation" when Xaldin and Krillin barge in*

I so can't wait to see what they're going to do with the Krillin Owned Count when Frieza kills him.

Who can I be?

Goku?

Daddy! :3

Lar's Videl. =3

Why am I not surprised that you would say that?

Because it was obvious?

xD Stop fooling yourself, Rox. Roxas x Axel is just as canonical as Roxas x Xion and Roxas x Namine 0 their relationship is no more implied and no less implied as any other of the suggested relationships.

o.O Yeah...masturbation. Let's go with that. That's the reasoning people place behind Sora x Roxas. .__. Serious.

O.o

I'm a sick, twisted genius, I know.

Daddy! *hugs*

And emo-emo-blush.gif

Thank you father =D

Fine....D:

If you screw up, I'm staying out of it. You'll have to deal with Hercule. *Points at Youmu*

O.o

I'm a sick, twisted genius, I know.

Daddy! *hugs*

And emo-emo-blush.gif

Thank you father =D

Fine....D:

If you screw up, I'm staying out of it. You'll have to deal with Hercule. *Points at Youmu*

Babadi > Hercule for Youmu

I'm more of a schemer and a corrupter than anyone else on the site.

I disagree with the bolded.

Then you clearly know nothing about me.

I know that you're overconfident and a touch on the arrogant side, which is what I based that decision off of.

Plus, Zexy outclasses you in that regard by *meme warning!* over 9000.

Archived