Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

What am I in the class system? Slave or pet?

You are the resident Butt Monkey' date=' meaning that you are our club's Krillin.

[/quote']

Does that mean I'm Gohan?

PWEZZZZZZZZZZZ??

You are obsessed with Larxene. As such, you are the orphaned lovechild of Tien and Chaotzu.

Amethyst Phoenix is Nappa.

f*** no!

I demand Future Trunks >_>

I get to see you dead =D

Exactly, I get to have a badass sword, Xirno can jack off to cell shooting me in the stomach, I cut an annoying villain's mecha form in half and piss vegeta off by one upping him with my powerleveling.

Do all your posts have to involve me "jacking off"?

And I was talking about when the Androids kill you :/

But that works too.

But then you're a nerd.

I dun care.

Teen Gohan is sexy <3

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very well then' date=' madchurro, it is my turn.

Draw.

I activate Future Fusion. I send 25 Machine-Type monsters to my Graveyard. Next I shall activate Overload Fusion. By removing from play all Machine-Type monsters in my Graveyard, I can Summon Chimeratech Overdragon.

Chimeratech Overdragon = 20,000 ATK

Attack.

[/quote']

Actually I tried that, you forgot the two turn countdown and the fact that it's summon destroys future fusion which drags it down to.

Churro won.

Draw.

I activate Future Fusion. I send 25 Machine-Type monsters to my Graveyard. Next I shall activate Overload Fusion. By removing from play all Machine-Type monsters in my Graveyard, I can Summon Chimeratech Overdragon.

Attack.

[/quote']

Actually I tried that, you forgot the two turn countdown and the fact that it's summon destroys future fusion which drags it down to.

Churro won.

It was summoned via Overload Fusion, not Future. So it still remains. All Future really did was bring 25 Machines to the grave as fodder for Overload.

Yes, I actually know a bit about the TCG. xD

You are the resident Butt Monkey' date=' meaning that you are our club's Krillin.

[/quote']

PWEZZZZZZZZZZZ??

You are obsessed with Larxene. As such, you are the orphaned lovechild of Tien and Chaotzu.

f*** no!

I get to see you dead =D

Exactly, I get to have a badass sword, Xirno can jack off to cell shooting me in the stomach, I cut an annoying villain's mecha form in half and piss vegeta off by one upping him with my powerleveling.

Everyone wins!

Other than Vegeta. I propose that we make Mineku vegeta XD

What weapons do I get!

You get this mop, now clean Xirno's room, it's a mess from one of her "Conversations" with LArxene

Sorry Sakuya did not hear about that card.

Interesting move. I see Page Hider has infected this thread. Simply click on either "Reply" or "Preview Post" to see the hiden posts. I was just making sure everyone knew ^_^

Oh, I thought I'd get bananas. That would make me the banana king and I'd get robbed! But it is sadly *sniff* only a dream. *goes to clean up mess*

Let me guess' date=' my weapons are bananas!

[/quote']

No, that's Saix's weapon.

Draw.

Attack.

[/quote']

Churro won.

Ah, but this Chimeratech Overdragon was summoned with Overload Fusion. Therefore it is unaffected by the destruction of Future Fusion.

Who can I be?

Goku?

Daddy! :3

Lar's Videl. =3

I suppose that would make sense for me to be Goku.

I am not at all surprised that you're the first to suggest that Yuyuko be Videl.

[spoiler=Pyramid]

[/quote']

PWEZZZZZZZZZZZ??

f*** no!

I get to see you dead =D

Everyone wins!

What weapons do I get!

You get this mop, now clean Xirno's room, it's a mess from one of her "Conversations" with LArxene

STOP MAKING JOKES ABOUT ME WANTING TO GET INTO LAR'S PANTS.

I am not at all surprised that you're the first to suggest that Yuyuko be Videl.

Daddy! *hugs*

And emo-emo-blush.gif

[spoiler=Pyramid]

[/quote']

PWEZZZZZZZZZZZ??

f*** no!

I get to see you dead =D

Everyone wins!

What weapons do I get!

You and Claire are the only women in this club.

But, 358/2 Days has made Roxas x Xion about as canonical as Sora x Kairi, Roxas x Namine, and Roxas x Axel. Okay, maybe not that last one, but still. I'm still lonely in my king-size bed.

Daddy! *hugs*

And emo-emo-blush.gif

Go my child' date=' and do whatever you must to win your love's [s']virginity[/s] heart.

[/quote']

And I wanted to be the banana king! *cries as he goes up to the messy room to clean up with his mop*

Suddenly, Xaldin barges in.

"There's my other goddamn mop!"

You are beaten unconscious as Xaldin reclaims his sixth mop.

[spoiler=Pyramid]

[/quote']

PWEZZZZZZZZZZZ??

f*** no!

I get to see you dead =D

Everyone wins!

What weapons do I get!

You and Claire are the only women in this club.

But, 358/2 Days has made Roxas x Xion about as canonical as Sora x Kairi, Roxas x Namine, and Roxas x Axel. Okay, maybe not that last one, but still. I'm still lonely in my king-size bed.

Wouldn't that be incest?

Daddy! *hugs*

And emo-emo-blush.gif

Go my child' date=' and do whatever you must to win your love's [s']virginity[/s] heart.

Thank you father =D

[/quote']

And I wanted to be the banana king! *cries as he goes up to the messy room to clean up with his mop*

Suddenly, Xaldin barges in.

"There's my other goddamn mop!"

You are beaten unconscious as Xaldin reclaims his sixth mop.

*Xion and Larxene are still having there "conversation" when Xaldin and Krillin barge in*

Archived