Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Very well then, madchurro, it is my turn.

Draw.

I activate Future Fusion. I send 25 Machine-Type monsters to my Graveyard. Next I shall activate Overload Fusion. By removing from play all Machine-Type monsters in my Graveyard, I can Summon Chimeratech Overdragon.

Chimeratech Overdragon = 20,000 ATK

Attack.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very well then' date=' madchurro, it is my turn.

Draw.

I activate Future Fusion. I send 25 Machine-Type monsters to my Graveyard. Next I shall activate Overload Fusion. By removing from play all Machine-Type monsters in my Graveyard, I can Summon Chimeratech Overdragon.

Chimeratech Overdragon = 20,000 ATK

Attack.

[/quote']

Hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah! This should be interesting!

Most of the important members of this club are immortal so Lawliet can't kill them. xD

I declare myself a Lower God' date=' there are 3 Higher Gods (Roxas, Lar and Zexy) and 4 Lower Gods (Nexev, Davok, Alucard and Xirno).

[/quote']

Am I not worthy of at least honorable mention? =\

I leave for 3 days, and you forget about me? D; I feel so unloved.

Most of the important members of this club are immortal so Lawliet can't kill them. xD

I declare myself a Lower God' date=' there are 3 Higher Gods (Roxas, Lar and Zexy) and 4 Lower Gods (Nexev, Davok, Alucard and Xirno).

[/quote']

That's because you are. Might as well roll you in bubble wrap.

[/quote']

No I love you D:

[/quote']

No I love you D:

orly.gif

What did I miss? Any recent ownages? Second, this Friday I will be taking a trip for 4 days. So I'm afraid I will not be on. I got great news, well for me, the DAD deck I'm working on is one huge step closer, because I now got the DAD. Anything good happen?

Oh boy, politics.

This should be a very enlightening topic.

*Sneaks head phones out of suitcase and puts them on*

Do continue.

Look at all these declarations!

Did we turn into the customs office all of a sudden?

I declare that I could care less about little declarations on the internet which will most likely be completely forgotten in 2 days.

On a lighter note, I decided to fight the King Bomb today.

He stuck my party into an annoying loop of him spamming fire and them doing nothing but phoenix downs for 2 minutes straight. Somehow they broke out of the loop and kicked his ass while I was sending a text.

Oh boy' date=' politics.

This should be a very enlightening topic.

*Sneaks head phones out of suitcase and puts them on*

Do continue.

Look at all these declarations!

Did we turn into the customs office all of a sudden?

I declare that I could care less about little declarations on the internet which will most likely be completely forgotten in 2 days.

On a lighter note, I decided to fight the King Bomb today.

He stuck my party into an annoying loop of him spamming fire and them doing nothing but phoenix downs for 2 minutes straight. Somehow they broke out of the loop and kicked his ass while I was sending a text.

[/quote']

^Agreed. And was your ass owned or his?

Alucard' date=' you have forgotten about the Middle God Class.

[/quote']

Hilariously, Celestial Paladins > Middle Gods, when maxed out. Mostly to the fact that they have access to Ascended Steel Hammers and their Godly Firaja is enough to even wipe out an almost maxed out Bahamut. Middle Gods have Terraforming, which kicks ass even when not maxed out but that's basically the only thing they're superior compared to maxed out Celestial Paladins.

*nibbles rulebook and looks adorable* =3

[/quote']

Sakuya is obviously a Middle God.

For just being awesome.

And cause I said so, and no one would dare disagree with me.

Archived