Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well' date=' I gotta get creative then. TG deserves a special death... Screw it! HEART ATTACK!!!

[/quote']

That's not creative enough.

Cirno, I challenge you to a children's card game. The loser gets thrown out of a window and falls 50 feet to their death.

That's uncreative.

Lar said I kill everyone. You are under my influence. I control who loses muahaha

Ah, but I know True Resurrection, plus I'm immortal. Since I learned how to cast it on myself from death.

Your powers are meaningless, doubly so since you don't control the after life, you can only kill people. Insects kill people, rabid hamsters kill people, falling trees kill people,

Well' date=' I gotta get creative then. TG deserves a special death... Screw it! HEART ATTACK!!!

[/quote']

Cirno, I challenge you to a children's card game. The loser gets thrown out of a window and falls 50 feet to their death.

That's uncreative.

Yeah.

You don't die, you get your soul trapped in the Shadow Realm with the power of magical ancient trading cards.

Dying, *pfffftt.*

I'll join in this game as well. I summon Mega Thunderball in attack mode!

34xp8it.jpg

*Extremely over-the-top anime cutscene*

Your move, Roxas.

>_> STOP DOING SO MUCH WITHOUT ME' date='

Or I'll get all Zexy on yo ass. In the mood for some hypnotic torture? Cuz I totally am.

[/quote']

Did someone say torture?

(Grins evilly)

[/quote']

That's uncreative.

Yeah.

You don't die, you get your soul trapped in the Shadow Realm with the power of magical ancient trading cards.

Dying, *pfffftt.*

I'll join in this game as well. I summon Mega Thunderball in attack mode!

34xp8it.jpg

*Extremely over-the-top anime cutscene*

Your move, Roxas.

Actually it's a psychic duel in 5D, that means that if he hits you you get hurt, than you die.

Shadow realms can kiss 5D's sexy duel runner ass.

Archived