Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad to hear read that. How does it compare to Dealer Umbra's?

I intend to participate in my school's production of Dracula' date=' though I have ulterior motives, as I hope the girl I like will come to see her friends, who I convinced to audition. Unsurprisingly, they like Twilight and High School Musical.

[/quote']

Seeing as this was ignored, I'll repost this. I have yet to decide upon a part, as I have not read the book, nor am I all that familiar with the actual story.

I intend to participate in my school's production of Dracula' date=' though I have ulterior motives, as I hope the girl I like will come to see her friends, who I convinced to audition. Unsurprisingly, they like Twilight and High School Musical.

[/quote']

Seeing as this was ignored, I'll repost this. I have yet to decide upon a part, as I have not read the book, nor am I all that familiar with the actual story.

He looks old and ugly.

As for that post, I didn't see it til you reposted it. xD

Good luck with that though, I can't help you pick a part cause I haven't read it either though.

Also, I command all of you to go look at mah Touhou cards.

Eh' date=' I haven't read Dracula regrettably. What part are you going to play?

By the way, I'm going to go see [i']Othello[/i] and Richard II this summer. ;D It's gonna be epic.

I have yet to decide upon a part' date=' as I have not read the book, nor am I all that familiar with the actual story.

[/quote']

I believe my brother watched Othello in his English class.

[/quote']

He looks old and ugly.

As for that post, I didn't see it til you reposted it. xD

Good luck with that though, I can't help you pick a part cause I haven't read it either though.

Also, I command all of you to go look at mah Touhou cards.

[spoiler=I think this is a better picture]

Godlike_Goodwin.jpg

He is by far one of the best Anime villains in my opinion.

Ah, that was only the second episode.

There's one cop that shows up in a majority of the episodes, but it was probably the third episode.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=F69D2F020E8FDA91

IMO, the series starts getting good after episode five, but the first few episodes are still worth watching.

You'd probably like Aki, for a while at least, but she doesn't show up till episode 14.

Sorry I've been inactive for the last few days. I've been overwhelmed with a final school project, I became re-obsessed with KH so I was re-playing that, but it got boring due to how easy it was, and started a low level Proud mode run with no armor or Drives. I got to Pride Lands. And I've been trying to make Axel's chakrams.

Aaaanyway~, I haven't seen 5D's until Carly [spoiler=Spoiler for episode 43-ish?]Turned Dark Signer.

I need to catch up on it. =\

@Roxas: I haven't read all of Dracula, but Peter Hawkins would probably be an easy role, I think. He was Jonathon Harker's employer, and I don't think he has any major lines in the actual play.

Hey could I join? I sent a pm but it hasn't been answered so i'm postin here.

Name: Can it stay demuirge?

Species: Heartless (too many Nobodies)

Square Enix games played/owned: Kingdom Hearts 1' date='2,CoM,Re: CoM, FF 7, FF X, FF X-2, FF XII

[/quote']

I tried to reply to your PM saying you were accepted, but for some reason you had PMs disabled.

I'm actually quite amazed One Piece falls under the category of "great".

I think for the subbed version.

Obviously. Does the Funimation version count too?

Sorry I've been inactive for the last few days. I've been overwhelmed with a final school project' date=' I became re-obsessed with KH so I was re-playing that, but it got boring due to how easy it was, and started a low level Proud mode run with no armor or Drives. I got to Pride Lands. And I've been trying to make Axel's chakrams.

[/quote']

Are you planning on cosplaying as him?

Aaaanyway~' date=' I haven't seen 5D's until Carly [spoiler=Spoiler for episode 43-ish?']Turned Dark Signer.

I need to catch up on it. =\

That was episode 37, and there are 62 episode already.

@Roxas: I haven't read all of Dracula' date=' but Peter Hawkins would probably be an easy role, I think. He was Jonathon Harker's employer, and I don't think he has any major lines in the actual play.

[/quote']

If he's minor and doesn't die, that's fine with me.

Archived