Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I said she can't use mind control rays.

Since they only exist in Sci fi how would you know how to control one' date=' plus they can only be used by fictional people.

It's like getting a Quincy to learn Bankai.

[/quote']

Fix'd.

If we're under the development of transportation via teleportation, what makes you think mind control rays can't be created and used?

Because it would involve some sort of wave that can mimic brain patterns, and I think those are somewhat unique. Thus you would need to devise a electromagnetic wave that can seamlessly change it's amplitude and stuff and make it send changing signals.

It's confusing as heck and then you have to deal with the evil villains assassinating you to take your doomsday weapons.

Actually, it would more like a self implanted hypnosis. Which, by the way, with the proper technology, could be very simple to make.

While I agree that some discussions get way to serious for something strictly confined to the internet' date=' I hate it when people just pop their "LULZ SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!" images because they have no intelligent argument to make.

It's almost as lazy as stating "NO U!"

inb4XirnosaysNOUorsomethingsimilar

[/quote']

NO U!

I used the pic because it fat to the situation :/

I could've made an argument if I wanted.

No you couldn't. Why? Because your entire argument would have been disguised as "NO U", simply because it was wrapped around Larxene not truly caring what other people think; also being "Internet is serious business."

As a large scale weapon with which to take over the world?

Were talking World Domination Hypnosis' date=' not singular puppet slave hypnosis.

[/quote']

Such as, hypnosis in which the ENTIRE WORLD is involved?

I doubt that's possible. You'd have to either do it by a massive radio wave or have everyone from around the world in one place (which IS possible).

While I agree that some discussions get way to serious for something strictly confined to the internet' date=' I hate it when people just pop their "LULZ SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!" images because they have no intelligent argument to make.

[/quote']

NO U!

No you couldn't. Why? Because your entire argument would have been disguised as "NO U", simply because it was wrapped around Larxene not truly caring what other people think; also being "Internet is serious business."

Were talking World Domination Hypnosis' date=' not singular puppet slave hypnosis.

[/quote']

I doubt that's possible. You'd have to either do it by a massive radio wave or have everyone from around the world in one place (which IS possible).

Would it be possible to relay the wave off of those it affects to more people, thus creating a chain reaction effect until everyone was under the effect?

*has very little idea of what I'm talking about because it's 3 AM*

[/quote']

NO U!

[/quote']

Would it be possible to relay the wave off of those it affects to more people, thus creating a chain reaction effect until everyone was under the effect?

*has very little idea of what I'm talking about because it's 3 AM*

You're talking about a complex ideal; virus radio mind control transfer. But I would suppose so, given the human mind would be like a satellite.

My name was mentioned.

Are people fighting over me again?

I was arguing with your Xirno that she could not make an argument over you getting upset with Nexev because he implied you were an idiot; however, knowing this, because you don't really give a damn what others think (not being a bad thing), and would more than likely remain cool, Nexev fearing you.

A biased decision of mine, I know, but logical I suppose.

[/quote']

NO U!

O'rly?

I'll update this post with a long and unneeded argument when I get back from school.

Ah.

In that case' date=' I'm gonna go find a spork.

[/quote']

=.=

Is that really necessary?

Ah.

In that case' date=' I'm gonna go find a spork.

[/quote']

I don't know whether to hide or grab my camera.

Hide.

Trust me.

One day, Xemnas was reading the paper.

Xemnas: Oh? Hey Xigbar, look at this.

Xigbar: *leans over from his bowl of cereal, looking at the paper* A surf contest?

Xemnas: *nods*

Xigbar: look, I keep telling you, I'm not a damn surfer.

Xemnas: You're just scared. I'll bet you fifty bucks you can't beat the reigning champion.

Xigbar: And who would that be?

Xemnas: Uh, duh, Jack Skelington?

Jack: Hi there.

Xigbar: This guy? I can beat him.

Xemnas: I can beat yo mama.

Xigbar: What?

Xemnas: Nothing. You're crazy. Shut up. *stabs*

Xigbar: Sonofa- *dies*

*falls out of the body closet*

Xigbar: You really gotta stop doing that.

Xemnas: *mockingly* You really gotta stop doing that. Boohoo. I'm Xigbar. I have greying hair, and can't get a woman.

Xigbar: -.-+

Lexaeus: Ha.

Archived