Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

PM me and I'll tell you' date=' since Mr. Grumpypants won't let me tell here. xD

[/quote']

Again, I'm not saying it can't be given away, I said it wasn't MEANT TO BE. That doesn't imply you have no right to give it away. ;)

Hey, have fun for all I care. XD

I already PMed him anyway.

I was 2 votes away from winning best veteran. D:

I wasn't given the count for Vet, but who won?

Cyber Altair.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PM me and I'll tell you' date=' since Mr. Grumpypants won't let me tell here. xD

[/quote']

Again, I'm not saying it can't be given away, I said it wasn't MEANT TO BE. That doesn't imply you have no right to give it away. ;)

Hey, have fun for all I care. XD

I already PMed him anyway.

I was 2 votes away from winning best veteran. D:

I wasn't given the count for Vet, but who won?

Cyber Altair.

>.< I was rooting for Haris or Frunk. Bah, Altair is alright. =P

Well, poopy. Ah well, better luck in December, Lar.

@Davok: Dx That's MY best character. Rawr. Second best is Yuyuko, then Alice.

Also, I had a weird dream last night that Sora's inner Heartless took over his body and started killing things, and then Sora had to learn to control it, and became more powerful as a result.

._. it was like KH meets Bleach.

Well' date=' poopy. Ah well, better luck in December, Lar.

@Davok: Dx That's MY best character. Rawr. Second best is Yuyuko, then Alice.

Also, I had a weird dream last night that Sora's inner Heartless took over his body and started killing things, and then Sora had to learn to control it, and became more powerful as a result.

._. it was like KH meets Bleach.

[/quote']

If it hadn't been done, and so improperly the first time, it would have been fun. XD

When I first saw weird dream, I began thinking ice cream. Aaand now I'm hungry. *rummages through fridge*

NBC is doing a special about how video games influence bad behavior...FOR THE TWENTIETH TIME!

After the past 19 times have proved false' date=' they still don't friggin' get it. Idiots.

[/quote']

Actually they do get it. You see, everyone will watch it to see just how wrong they are. Then they install a mind control device in the brodcast, thus dooming civilization, luckily Yuyuko eating powers (ironically also her revearse nobody power) can eat anything despite how much mass or volume it takes up or even if it exists in the physical plane. Thanks to this Yuyuko will eat the mind control broadcast and the world would be saved.

Just like what happened the last 19 times.

NBC is doing a special about how video games influence bad behavior...FOR THE TWENTIETH TIME!

After the past 19 times have proved false' date=' they still don't friggin' get it. Idiots.

[/quote']

Actually they do get it. You see, everyone will watch it to see just how wrong they are. Then they install a mind control device in the brodcast, thus dooming civilization, luckily Yuyuko eating powers (ironically also her revearse nobody power) can eat anything despite how much mass or volume it takes up or even if it exists in the physical plane. Thanks to this Yuyuko will eat the mind control broadcast and the world would be saved.

Liez. If she eats it, she'll be able to change it's programming and enslave us all.

[/quote']

Liez. If she eats it, she'll be able to change it's programming and enslave us all.

Yuyuko has no self control, after all she eats bowls of infinite rice with out some soy sauce or other flavoring because she is to impatient. She wouldn't have the time to change the programming.

Plus she is not that good with mind control rays, she would just wind up hypnotizing something she is about to eat.

[/quote']

Yuyuko has no self control, after all she eats bowls of infinite rice with out some soy sauce or other flavoring because she is to impatient. She wouldn't have the time to change the programming.

Plus she is not that good with mind control rays, she would just wind up hypnotizing something she is about to eat.

You just called her an idiot.

[/quote']

Prepare to die.

When I just put Haseo as more epic than her, she threatened to violate and kill me with a spork.

I don't even want to imagine what calling her an idiot will cause O.o

[/quote']

Prepare to die.

When I just put Haseo as more epic than her, she threatened to violate and kill me with a spork.

She'd just get annoyed and go on a rampage, or threaten the lot of you with her 'powuhs'. In other words, nothing will happen. It's the internet. Move along.

No I said she can't use mind control rays.

Since they only exist in Sci fi how would you know how to control one, plus they can only be used by fictional people.

It's like getting a quincy to learn bankai.

Therefore techniqually it was Zaraki who called her an idiot.

Plus you should have used this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XIa427Qg6o&feature=related

[/quote']

Prepare to die.

She'd just get annoyed and go on a rampage, or threaten the lot of you with her 'powuhs'. In other words, nothing will happen. It's the internet. Move along.

normal_internet-seriousbusiness.jpg

Since they only exist in Sci fi how would you know how to control one' date=' plus they can only be used by fictional people.

It's like getting a Quincy to learn Bankai.

[/quote']

Fix'd.

If we're under the development of transportation via teleportation, what makes you think mind control rays can't be created and used?

[/quote']

Prepare to die.

normal_internet-seriousbusiness.jpg

It's funny cuz I just implied that. Imbecile.

Since they only exist in Sci fi how would you know how to control one' date=' plus they can only be used by fictional people.

It's like getting a Quincy to learn Bankai.

[/quote']

Fix'd.

If we're under the development of transportation via teleportation, what makes you think mind control rays can't be created and used?

Because it would involve some sort of wave that can mimic brain patterns, and I think those are somewhat unique. Thus you would need to devise a electromagnetic wave that can seamlessly change it's amplitude and stuff and make it send changing signals.

It's confusing as heck and then you have to deal with the evil villains assassinating you to take your doomsday weapons.

Also Zaraki Internets are serious business. One of several TV tropes that work in real life.

While I agree that some discussions get way to serious for something strictly confined to the internet, I hate it when people just pop their "LULZ SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!" images because they have no intelligent argument to make.

It's almost as lazy as stating "NO U!"

inb4XirnosaysNOUorsomethingsimilar

While I agree that some discussions get way to serious for something strictly confined to the internet' date=' I hate it when people just pop their "LULZ SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!" images because they have no intelligent argument to make.

It's almost as lazy as stating "NO U!"

inb4XirnosaysNOUorsomethingsimilar

[/quote']

NO U!

I used the pic because it fat to the situation :/

I could've made an argument if I wanted.

Archived