Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Yes.

Since Dead Man's Trials is dead and rotting. In 10 days I will make a DnD club role play to replace it (basically you are playing Organization XIII playing a role play that is like DnD). I'm GM (Vexen is the only one to have read EVERY Mages and Morons (the roleplay game) book so he's most qualified). Zexion is the annoying technical person who points out every flaw and therefore gets shot by lightening. I'll figure the other roles later (Though Xirno would try to make her character a Mary Sue probably since she is the strongest).

Poor, poor Zexy.

*Busts out of vaccum-sealed chamber of hibernation*

I'm baaaack...

DnD is a great place to do a roleplay, especially with this Organization.

I can imagingine the toil, the bloodshed, the explicity and sexual references by Alucard, Lar, and the rest, all wrapped up together and served with a side of buttered corn on the cob.

Mmmmm, corn.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would someone please explain to me' date=' how of all the great role-players here, Lucifer (Enrise) got voted the best? It's disgusting. >.> I'd much have preferred Davok or Zex.

[/quote']

Zex or Davok don't RP much?

I don't know =/

This may be true, but their skills are nothing short from the best. Hell, I can barely keep up with them, and some revere me as one of the best, which I'm not. =/

In fact, I let my friend play SWR for a while, and he is, by far, way better than me. xD His favourite character to use is Sakuya. So, I have now spread Touhou into the REAL WORLD! *awaits medal*

Would someone please explain to me' date=' how of all the great role-players here, Lucifer (Enrise) got voted the best? It's disgusting. >.> I'd much have preferred Davok or Zex.

[/quote']

Zex or Davok don't RP much?

I don't know =/

I dunno. I kind of prefer GMing, but I haven't been doing much RPing lately. =/

Too many plots here die quickly and are overthrown by two-worders. D:

Why do you think I invoked the Advanced Clause?

Anybody up for SWR?

Eh, I'm (really) new at playing it and I haven't bothered to try the VS Network thing out. Currently, my best character is Youmu Konpaku.

I RP offsite.

Too many plots here die quickly and are overthrown by two-worders. D:

Yeah I can tell that. And I should know. I have witnessed them myself.

:P

Good RP plot ideas slowly die from inactivity and n00bs.

What does this have to do with the fact that YCM is stupid?

[spoiler=Holy shitz.]I won Best Female Member in the awards. xD

Opalmoon - 13

Blood Rose - 9

Yuyuko Saigyouji - 19

Xirno - 5

Essence - 1

Problematica - 1

Dire Wolf - 1

Strawberry-Nii-Chan - 1

Twilight - 1

Kagamine Len - 1

That information wasn't meant to be distributed yet, but congratulations. I'm sure you deserved it.

Did Zex win Fanfic? =o

You'll find out later. Stop asking.

It wasn't distributed yet.

I was bored' date=' and counted the votes for some of the categories myself.

It only took like 5 minutes.

[/quote']

Orly? I guess that's what I meant when I said it was meant to be distributed yet. >.> I didn't say it hadn't, I said it wasn't meant to be.

PM me and I'll tell you' date=' since Mr. Grumpypants won't let me tell here. xD

[/quote']

Again, I'm not saying it can't be given away, I said it wasn't MEANT TO BE. That doesn't imply you have no right to give it away. ;)

Hey, have fun for all I care. XD

PM me and I'll tell you' date=' since Mr. Grumpypants won't let me tell here. xD

[/quote']

Again, I'm not saying it can't be given away, I said it wasn't MEANT TO BE. That doesn't imply you have no right to give it away. ;)

I already PMed him anyway.

I was 2 votes away from winning best veteran. D:

[/quote']

I already PMed him anyway.

I was 2 votes away from winning best veteran. D:

I wasn't given the count for Vet, but who won?

Archived