Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes.

Since Dead Man's Trials is dead and rotting. In 10 days I will make a DnD club role play to replace it (basically you are playing Organization XIII playing a role play that is like DnD). I'm GM (Vexen is the only one to have read EVERY Mages and Morons (the roleplay game) book so he's most qualified). Zexion is the annoying technical person who points out every flaw and therefore gets shot by lightening. I'll figure the other roles later (Though Xirno would try to make her character a Mary Sue probably since she is the strongest).

Yeah...the DMT RP died because we planned it too far ahead.

No one wanted to post in it because we all knew exactly what was going to happen. >>

Also, I posted mah Touhou cards. As your God, I command you all to go look. (There's a link in my sig.)

I'm not trying to be cruel Xirno, its just that I vaguely recall that Cirno constantly insists that she is the strongest, therefore you will constantly insist that your character wins. Leading to a lot of GM vs player arguements.

Alucard's character would be the target of any source of vengeance Vexen sends upon the party for pissing him of, making him the punching bag.

I'm not trying to be cruel Xirno' date=' its just that I vaguely recall that Cirno constantly insists that she is the strongest, therefore you will constantly insist that your character wins. Leading to a lot of GM vs player arguements.

[b']Alucard's character would be the target of any source of vengeance Vexen sends upon the party for pissing him of, making him the punching bag.[/b]

Of course. >_>

Shame, since actually playing out the whole Zero DiZ Vilayna Composer, Condutor thing would have been cool. >_> The final week is the only thing we didn't plan - never made an ending.

Dx And now we never will.

Anyone found any recent Nomura interviews? I try to stay up to speed on KH, but lately I've been slacking in my news up-keep, and I don't wanna miss any new interviews that are out. >_>

Shame' date=' since actually playing out the whole Zero DiZ Vilayna Composer, Condutor thing would have been cool. >_> The final week is the only thing we didn't plan - never made an ending.

Anyone found any recent Nomura interviews? I try to stay up to speed on KH, but lately I've been slacking in my news up-keep, and I don't wanna miss any new interviews that are out. >_>

[/quote']

Maybe we can at least attempt to revive the RP at some point? D:

Shame' date=' since actually playing out the whole Zero DiZ Vilayna Composer, Condutor thing would have been cool. >_> The final week is the only thing we didn't plan - never made an ending.

[/quote']

Just go on Khinsider.

They always have the latest news/interviews.

Archived