Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swine Flu is stupid.

I know. Why do people have to worry about this stuff?

Because they know they have terrible hygiene. For instance, coming out of the bathroom and not washing your hands. You're exposing your self to a potential sickness.

Not rinsing your silverware before you eat. Potential sickness.

Sneezing on your hand instead of into your shoulder. Potential sickness.

The list goes on and on, but people just don't understand that it's their idiotic faults for being so disgusting.

I do one of the things on that list. I won't say which. I know it's un-hygenic' date=' but idk why I do it so frequently...

[/quote']

It may just be me. I was raised being told, "Boy, if you come out that bathroom without washing your hands, you won't be able to hold a fork for weeks!" And now, I love being clean. And it serves it purpose as well I haven't been sick in months. And even then, it was because of my sister. >.< Germy little brat.

Sorry for my inactivity I have been playing KH for the past week. *Must get Mythril Crystal*. Zexy make moar YCManga' date=' nao! I command thee.[/color']

Zex has a lot on his plate being in college and all. Besides, the suspense will just keep you begging for more. . . . came out wrong. . .

Sorry for my inactivity I have been playing KH for the past week. *Must get Mythril Crystal*. Zexy make moar YCManga' date=' nao! I command thee.[/color']

Zex has a lot on his plate being in college and all. Besides, the suspense will just keep you begging for more. . . . came out wrong. . .

More than you think XD

But that's why ya love me babe. ;D

Archived