Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys' date=' preferably [b']Nex [/b]or Davok, I NEED Plot help. Why you ask? Because I intend on making a TWEWY Roleplay and I want the Plot to be beyond epic.

See, he asked me.

I'll pm some ideas as well.

Since everyone is in the box I might as well go in it to. *Goes in the box and finds that it's a full sized stripper bar inside*. Amethyst, what did you do?

Look know thier are tea ads in this thread. Anyway, I'll have the house blend coffee, using the black coffee beans grown on a live black dragon, 2 creams, no splenda (brought my own sugar)

Guys' date=' preferably [b']Nex [/b]or Davok, I NEED Plot help. Why you ask? Because I intend on making a TWEWY Roleplay and I want the Plot to be beyond epic.

See, he asked me.

I'll pm some ideas as well.

Since everyone is in the box I might as well go in it to. *Goes in the box and finds that it's a full sized stripper bar inside*. Amethyst, what did you do?

Look know thier are tea ads in this thread. Anyway, I'll have the house blend coffee, using the black coffee beans grown on a live black dragon, 2 creams, no splenda (brought my own sugar)

Yeah, the stripper joint just was moved here minutes ago.

Anyway, your point card, along with the prizes listed in my previous post, gives you the option of a lapdance with a value of up to $50.

"Bessie!"

*Black dragon walks in, I scrape beans off her head*

All of our premium coffee beans are grown on fully matured Night Dragons.

Also, the cream is not made from cows, but from dragons. Their milk is richer and a bit sweeter.

Here you go, Nexev.

*Gives coffee*

I don't use Splenda anyway.

It tastes bad.

Hmmm, why don't we move the entire organization inside the box?

Just an idea.

Why is there so much spam? >.>

Simple.

We're just bored.

That's no valid reason to spam this thread. Get MSN and spam there with your pointless convos. This is disgusting.

It's like bringing The Story that Never Was here. Maybe we should move it their.

Silly Amethyst, that IS the strip club, it's surprisingly fancy, but their are strippers off screen.

Simple.

We're just bored.

That's no valid reason to spam this thread. Get MSN and spam there with your pointless convos. This is disgusting.

It's like bringing The Story that Never Was here. Maybe we should move it their.

Silly Amethyst' date=' that IS the strip club, it's surprisingly fancy, but their are strippers off screen.

[/quote']

Pfft, I don't know where they came from, but I do know this: We need to hide them before Mineku gets here, or Riku's going to be explaining why there are 20 naked women facedown in the gutter.

Simple.

We're just bored.

Silly Amethyst' date=' that IS the strip club, it's surprisingly fancy, but their are strippers off screen.

[/quote']

Pfft, I don't know where they came from, but I do know this: We need to hide them before Mineku gets here, or Riku's going to be explaining why there are 20 naked women facedown in the gutter.

I'm getting boxes for us to hide in!

Guess what's back, back again, Revearse nobody powers are back, tell a friend:

Zaraki: Wields the element Wrath, allowing him to turn anger into either a scorching projectile or use it to increase his power. He wields a flail in which he controls the chain and the size of the spiked ball.

Roxas: His element is magnetism. With this he makes a red North polarity orb (repels light realm objects, draws dark ream objects) and a blue South polarity orb (the opposite). These are controllable and can deal quite a bit of damage, once the time ends the orbs slam into each other to make a small explosin destroying anything that couldn't escape one of the orb's drawing power. He wields a Kusarigama.

Archived