Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Topic:

It's been established the order of superiority goes Xemnas' date=' Saix, Xaldin, and Zexion correct?

So who, in your opinion, is 5th in command?

[/quote']

I didn't know Zexion was so high up, to be honest. =o

I'll take a wild guess and say either Xigbar or Luxord, since they were both in TWTNW (Even though that probably has little to do with it).

New Topic:

It's been established the order of superiority goes Xemnas' date=' Saix, Xaldin, and Zexion correct?

So who, in your opinion, is 5th in command?

[/quote']

I didn't know Zexion was so high up, to be honest. =o

I'll take a wild guess and say either Xigbar or Luxord, since they were both in TWTNW (Even though that probably has little to do with it).

I think all of the Organization live in the castle.

Xigbar, Luxord, Saix, and Xemnas were the only ones there because everyone else had faded.

Damn English grade. God' date=' my mom can be annoyingly strict. I have a D, and I [i']know[/i] I've improved it to a much higher grade. I just don't have enough proof. She said she'll "reconsider" my restriction if my report card is good enough.

Ooh.

I usually get grounded because I made a major mistake with manners.

@Rox: Dx I'll miss you, sweet prince. *lays a rose on Roxas' (temporary) grave*

I'm sure he'll be back on his feet soon enough. =P In the meantime, he won't mind being buried.

@Amethyst: My opinions on this matter are in the OXIII FAQ on Drift. =O

Also, you oughta pay Lar summore respect. xD She may not eb serious all the time, but she's just as much an authority figure as me and Roxas.

@Traveler: Accepted, welcome to the fold. ^^

@Nexev: I demand to know my powah. =o

I didn't give her that to get into her pants >_>

You know you want to though.

I still blame Amethyst for all this talk about wanting to get into Lar's pants.

For me' date=' I blame the economy crisis and the terrorists in the Middle East.

Kind gestures are nice to get once in a while. For me, human remains, plastic surgery, and down-home diner cooking is what I can offer.

*Gives Lar a chicken salad sandwich with whole wheat bread, chicken breast, mayo, terragon, paprika, celery, olive oil, mesclun, salt, and cracked pepper*

Hope this turns out okay.

[/quote']

Personally, I blame the rap music >_>

I blame the tuba.

Ahh screw it, let's just blame Riku >_>

Everything's his fault.

Know your place! *kicks Xirno into a mountain of smelly diapers that Amethyst had used during his wild days*

I blame Altair's crappy Mary Sue Nexis.

The strange thing is Riku is number 6 or 5 or 4 (it was never very established) yet everyone follows my lead anyway.

Puzzling.

I feel the love. =3

Also' date=' you oughta pay Lar summore respect. xD She may not be serious all the time, but she's just as much an authority figure as me and Roxas.

[/quote']

Seriousness is overrated.

I try not to take life too seriously, it makes things much more enjoyable.

Okay

Zexaeon: You control the power of not illusions, but the power of Law. This means you write some runes down on a piece of paper to make an enchantment. Whoever steps into the range of the enchantment is forced to comply to the rules you have set up beforehand. This is more useful for setting traps than aqual combat. However you can also by writing words with your pen create the sensations or realities of whatever word you writes on whoever you choose. You can inflict "Fear", "Pain", and possibly "Death" with this magic. You can also alter your own physical body with this power. You wield a pen and a notepad.

I also had a great idea. We will have a parody of Deadliest Warriors with your hosts Alucard, Davok Niyabari, and Doctor Nexev Frohawk. The first episode is between a five man squad of the destructive Yellow Team and the strategic Blue Team. We start with displaying 5 categories (instead of 4) Long range, Mid range, Short range, Support, and Special. Thier we explain the powers and weapons and say who has the edge. Finally I use a advanced computer to calculate the winner (actually I just say who won). Fun right?

I'll probbaly do it by myself though. Wait never mind, I don't have a concise list of who is on blue, who is on yellow, and who is on red.

@Nexev: Zexy's power reminds me of the judge system in tactics advanced. I swear to god, he's going to distract an army and make his get away by tricking them into having a prolonged conversation not unlike the following:

20030917h.gif

@Zexy: I thought respect for Lar was implied in every post?

I do respect Claire though. I'll pay her even more respect when she does something that inspires more of it in me. I'd also like to point out that I respect people based upon their actions, not who they are or what title they possess. The previous statement does not imply she doesn't make actions worthy of respect.

@Claire: Well said. To quote the best movie ever - "Don't take life too seriously; you'll never get out alive."

@Riku: Wild years? Mountain of dirty diapers? Can I have pint of whatever you injected into your arm prior to making that statement? I'm going to sell it to orphans in Thailand and laugh as shenanigans ensue.

@Traveler: You're a welcome addition indeed.

@Davok: XD

I know, but I still copied his power.

You should read Fairy Tail by the way, it's pretty good. Definitly odd though, not Bobobo odd but all the characters are dysfunctional odd. (The main character has motion sickness for example and the rival has a habit of stripping)

20030917h.gif

*epic facepalm*

For me' date=' I blame the economy crisis and the terrorists in the Middle East.

Kind gestures are nice to get once in a while. For me, human remains, plastic surgery, and down-home diner cooking is what I can offer.

*Gives Lar a chicken salad sandwich with whole wheat bread, chicken breast, mayo, terragon, paprika, celery, olive oil, mesclun, salt, and cracked pepper*

[/quote']

I blame the tuba.

Everything's his fault.

Know your place! *kicks Xirno into a mountain of smelly diapers that Amethyst had used during his wild days*

I still blame the tuba anyway.

20030917h.gif

*epic facepalm*

[/quote']

I blame the tuba.

Everything's his fault.

I still blame the tuba anyway.

*Takes out of fridge* Hmmm, Lar still didn't accept her sammy yet. *puts back*

I blame nuclear physics.

Luckily, I still have my personal fridge.........

Dammit! Who took my cookie out of the fridge and ate it!

*pulls out god modding device and attaches it to my door*

There, now none of you can get into my room, no matter how stupid, ridiculous, or logic defying your inevitable posts about breaking into my room and taking my cookies are.

=O I coulz help! I iz great lab assistant!

Dem.. no. You remember last time?

[spoiler=FLASHBACK]

Doctor Guy: Okay, now we have to perform this procedure very carefully. The heart transplant has to go smoothly, or, or...

Demyx: *iz noming on heart*

Doctor Guy: Assitant Demyx, what the hell are you doing? That heart was for the patient!

Demyx: Aw, shucks!

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*

I don't even know where you got that laugh track from.

=O I coulz help! I iz great lab assistant!

Dem.. no. You remember last time?

[spoiler=FLASHBACK]

Doctor Guy: Okay' date=' now we have to perform this procedure very carefully. The heart transplant has to go smoothly, or, or...

Demyx: *iz noming on heart*

Doctor Guy: Assitant Demyx, what the hell are you doing? That heart was for the patient!

Demyx: Aw, shucks!

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*

[b']I don't even know where you got that laugh track from.[/b]

I stole it from the set of That's So Raven. Poor thing was so overused that I decided to give it to Demyx in the hopes he'd break it. Then it could finally rest in peace....

Archived