Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This site is really strange Joshua is the brother of Near?

They really really look like each other and when i was new to TWEWY i searched in google "Joshua" and got a picture of Near in DN.

Lol, Zac Efron is Light/Kira?

That was a bit of surprise although they really do look like each other.

Like a bolt from the blue

It's time for a Nexev review:

I changed Davok's and Midnight's power

Davok: Davok has the element of suffering. He can mentally trick your body into delivering pain (it won't actually injure though) or can resurface painful memories. He uses a Freddy Krueger like claw.

Midnight Thief: His power gives him the element of drama. He can cause cosmetic changes in the surronding area and do several unreal things applied to special effects. He wields a lyre to play music' date=' which he uses with his powers to hypnotize his foes.

[/quote']

Is this some sort of fic?

No, no it's not.

I had the concept of reverse nobodies which I posted, then I offered to tell people their reverse nobodies powers.

I keep these all down in case it becomes useful.

Want to know your power, I'm missing yours, Larxene, Zexaeon's and Roxas' since they never asked.

Ah.

Would you like to see that hidden power inside of you that is screaming to be unleashed that Nexev has in his Big Book O' Magical Powers?

Now that I know mine, I am trying to make a blender out of a human liver, twelve rat teeth, and the pelt of a deer. It isn't really going as I planned...

Nature of reverse nobodies:

The realm of Darkness is just like the realm of light but it has opposite elemental affinities.

Because of that, the nature of what can be considered their Heartless (dubbed Crusaders for now) are made from light. Rather than seeking to collect darkness, they desire to destroy it. Thus they attack people with a lot of darkness in their heart (ironically the good guys) and destroy it, thus unstabilizing the heart and sending it on a poetic sense of self ruin. The ruins of the heart and the corpse create a sort of black hole that's power is directly related to the victims will. The black hole absorbs pieces of all elements which forges a makeshift heart it uses to exist. Thus the birth of a reverse nobody.

The personality of the person causes certain elements to gather in larger quantities than others, thus creating a elemental affinity.

Nexev: criticism and desire of progress cause the ash element (which is apparently weak and desires to be stronger and thus sought Nexev). It allows him to choke people or create objects out of condensed ash. He uses a ocarina to better control the ash, making it his weapon.

Alucard= Since you are a vampire which is typically of the blood element, your element would be poison. Your pure loyalty attracts the viruses that could never do anything before except destroy. This element allows you to weaken the foe with each attack, at the end of the battle your foe will be to weak to scream. His weapon is a spraygun that fires his toxin.

Amethyst: Amethyst cooking requires the mixture of amny elements. Thus the elements were curious what could he make of them and wind element (the most flexible element) gathered around him more then others. This specific combination allows him to master alchemy and create beasts and objects out of a few mundane materials put inside a pot. The pot itself is his weapon.

Teen Gohan: Gohan imitates Cirno, who always believes she ways "the strongest" but reality keeps proving this is not the case. The sheer belief in this allowed her the element of "delusions". Thus allowing her to, at least if your close enough to her, to make this delusion of grandeur a reality and be invincible. However a mirror will cancel the power out and you can pick her of at a distance. She wields a large wooden hammer.

Ramanga: His energetic personality gave him the dangerous element of speed, he can move many times faster than normal and can slow down his foe, and the slower a strike the less damage it does. He uses a stun staff thingy.

Madchurro: Your degree of creativeness with ingredients piqued the most horrendous and pretty goddamn creepy of all the elements, infused into you in such a way that you became a fleshgrafter and take organs from beasts or even undead and surgically apply them to others. This grants great power but can drive the foe insane. Wields a needle and thread bu t grafted himself alot so his weapon is not what you need to look out for.

Rinne: Your power would probably be philosophy, your creative fanfics of mental based powers will give you the ability to invoke your thoughts upon others. Plus you use mind over matter to generate a purple energy that can cause physical harm as well as let you glimpse into the victims psyche. Wields a pendulum like hypnotist use.

Freeshooter: Your power is artillery, you can create weapons to fire upon your enemy. Pretty useful summoning a cannon right in front of your foe. It is a manifestation of your violence and love of shooting. He wields a tommygun.

Davok: Davok has the element of suffering. He can mentally trick your body into delivering pain (it won't actually injure though) or can resurface painful memories. He uses a Freddy Krueger like claw.

Midnight Thief: His power gives him the element of drama. He can cause cosmetic changes in the surrounding area and do several unreal things applied to special effects. He wields a lyre to play music, which he uses with his powers to hypnotize his foes.

Sakuya: power lets you generate a sort of poison which you put in a blowgun, then when fired it can deliver the toxin. At this point you can use the toxin to stimulate hormones to create emotions thus controlling people with a average will. (Doesn't work on nobodies as they have no emotions). Wields said blowgun, more of a support character.

Churro, you got it wrong, you don't make objects out of people. Instead you put a blender INSIDE the person. You alter living flesh, not make organic technology.

The list sounds like class descriptions for D&D.

Oooh... Try me next!

How about we compromise and say that no one gets me?

Except the person who finds sheet music for Komachi's theme and the stage 3 theme of Imperishable Night. =p

I'm going to find this then...

Okay, the sheet music thing is impossible for now, but later, I shall make the sheet music! BTW, for which instrument do you want it for Lar?

Also, someone go post in CRIT...

Also, I hath found a touhou soundtrack on bit torrent! I shall make people pay money on where to find it. XD

Also, I am bored. I will have to leave in like twenty minutes...

Nature of reverse nobodies:

The realm of Darkness is just like the realm of light but it has opposite elemental affinities.

Because of that' date=' the nature of what can be considered their Heartless (dubbed Crusaders for now) are made from light. Rather than seeking to collect darkness, they desire to destroy it. Thus they attack people with a lot of darkness in their heart (ironically the good guys) and destroy it, thus unstabilizing the heart and sending it on a poetic sense of self ruin. The ruins of the heart and the corpse create a sort of black hole that's power is directly related to the victims will. The black hole absorbs pieces of all elements which forges a makeshift heart it uses to exist. Thus the birth of a reverse nobody.

The personality of the person causes certain elements to gather in larger quantities than others, thus creating a elemental affinity.

Nexev: criticism and desire of progress cause the ash element (which is apparently weak and desires to be stronger and thus sought Nexev). It allows him to choke people or create objects out of condensed ash. He uses a ocarina to better control the ash, making it his weapon.

Alucard= Since you are a vampire which is typically of the blood element, your element would be poison. Your pure loyalty attracts the viruses that could never do anything before except destroy. This element allows you to weaken the foe with each attack, at the end of the battle your foe will be to weak to scream. His weapon is a spraygun that fires his toxin.

Amethyst: Amethyst cooking requires the mixture of amny elements. Thus the elements were curious what could he make of them and wind element (the most flexible element) gathered around him more then others. This specific combination allows him to master alchemy and create beasts and objects out of a few mundane materials put inside a pot. The pot itself is his weapon.

Teen Gohan: Gohan imitates Cirno, who always believes she ways "the strongest" but reality keeps proving this is not the case. The sheer belief in this allowed her the element of "delusions". Thus allowing her to, at least if your close enough to her, to make this delusion of grandeur a reality and be invincible. However a mirror will cancel the power out and you can pick her of at a distance. She wields a large wooden hammer.

Ramanga: His energetic personality gave him the dangerous element of speed, he can move many times faster than normal and can slow down his foe, and the slower a strike the less damage it does. He uses a stun staff thingy.

Madchurro: Your degree of creativeness with ingredients piqued the most horrendous and pretty goddamn creepy of all the elements, infused into you in such a way that you became a fleshgrafter and take organs from beasts or even undead and surgically apply them to others. This grants great power but can drive the foe insane. Wields a needle and thread bu t grafted himself alot so his weapon is not what you need to look out for.

Rinne: Your power would probably be philosophy, your creative fanfics of mental based powers will give you the ability to invoke your thoughts upon others. Plus you use mind over matter to generate a purple energy that can cause physical harm as well as let you glimpse into the victims psyche. Wields a pendulum like hypnotist use.

Freeshooter: Your power is artillery, you can create weapons to fire upon your enemy. Pretty useful summoning a cannon right in front of your foe. It is a manifestation of your violence and love of shooting. He wields a tommygun.

Midnight Thief: His power gives him the element of drama. He can cause cosmetic changes in the surrounding area and do several unreal things applied to special effects. He wields a lyre to play music, which he uses with his powers to hypnotize his foes.

Sakuya: power lets you generate a sort of poison which you put in a blowgun, then when fired it can deliver the toxin. At this point you can use the toxin to stimulate hormones to create emotions thus controlling people with a average will. (Doesn't work on nobodies as they have no emotions). Wields said blowgun, more of a support character.

Churro, you got it wrong, you don't make objects out of people. Instead you put a blender INSIDE the person. You alter living flesh, not make organic technology.

The list sounds like class descriptions for D&D.

[/quote']

Ah, well.

A customer told me he had trouble eating, so I surgigally replaced his digestive system with a food prcessor to make him lose weight quicker.

Lookey at what I found. ^.^

It is one of my various services I am adopting.

t6cy1u.jpg

Say goodbye flab, and hello, fab!

(Shortly followed by death)

For both?

And Larxene, your opposite nobody ability would be killing people with your niceness...

Ah' date=' well.

A customer told me he had trouble eating, so I surgically replaced his digestive system with a food processor to make him lose weight quicker.

Lookey at what I found.

It is one of my various services I am adopting.

Say goodbye flab, and hello, fab!

(Shortly followed by death)

Freaking hilarious... 'Nuff said

Mineku: Your element is spirits. Basically dead spirits gather around you and you can use these spirits to posses people (this can be thrown of rather easily if the victim knows how to fight). You can also gather these spirits as a tool for combat. They can posses inanimate objects and move them. Finally they can summon Oni that do your will. You wield a necklace made from 1080 beads, while it is overly large it's powers allow you to seal any spirit.

Except the person who finds sheet music for Komachi's theme and the stage 3 theme of Imperishable Night. =p

I'm going to find this then.

Didn't Amethyst already find it?

It's still funny how people bend to Lar's will just to get into her pants.

Nope. I don't want to get in her pants, I want to use her boobs for warmth when Nex tries to freeze over the earth... <_< Also, who doesn't bend to Lar's will?

Nope. I don't want to get in her pants' date=' I want to use her boobs for warmth when Nex tries to freeze over the earth... <_< Also, who doesn't bend to Lar's will?

[/quote']

Me, I don't. =/

Nope. I don't want to get in her pants' date=' I want to use her boobs for warmth when Nex tries to freeze over the earth... <_< Also, who doesn't bend to Lar's will?

[/quote']

I haven't bended to Lar's will before. =D

[/quote']

I haven't bended to Lar's will before. =D

Sure.

*searches through old thread trying to find a time that you did*

Archived