Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blood.

Bit salty though.

Not only do I have the concept of the revearse nobody down, I offered to tell people thier elements and powers (went for a time) and then I made the weapons in secret.

I'm pretty proud, most of the elements are abstract or not generic, who ever heard of a person who's element is biomanipulation?

Because you're easy XD

Just because it's true doesn't mean you can make fun of it D:

>>"

What about all the breast pad jokes I have to put up with? D;

@Topic: Watermelon. =3

Oh and,

STOP DOING STUFF WHEN I'M HELPING WITH THE POOL.

(Now I know how Lar feels. =\)

God damnit, I go and clean the Aegean stables for a COUPLE HOURS and look what happened!

Stupid community service...

Anyway, *picks up skyscraper and puts it in suitcase, then looks sternly at Zexy* These things don't grow on trees, y'know! Well, actually they do, but I'm pretty sure they're an endangered species.

Blood.

Bit salty though.

Not only do I have the concept of the revearse nobody down' date=' I offered to tell people thier elements and powers (went for a time) and then I made the weapons in secret.

I'm pretty proud, most of the elements are abstract or not generic, who ever heard of a person who's element is biomanipulation?[/b']

what the devil are you talking about?

God damnit' date=' I go and clean the Aegean stables for a COUPLE HOURS and look what happened!

Stupid community service...

Did you have to divert the river to do so?

Dynamite and dams are the best combination.

Though the authorities weren't please with it. Something about "Millions of dollars of property damage" and such. So tomorrow I have some enviromental work, with "Stymphalian birds" or whatever.

Nexev' date=' you never gave me my power.

[/quote']

Yours is the power of philosophy due to your fanfics/rps that hvae to due with mental stuff. You can use the power to force your thoughts onto others (manifests in a large voice in a persons head, you have complete control over the tone and stuff). You can also invoke a mind over matter and create purple energy to fire. You can also glimpse into a person's psyche. You wield a hypnotist pendulum.

=D Oh my' date=' how exciting.

I have learned how to fly. Also, am I the only one who thinks that in 358/2 Days, Demyx looks ridiculously adorable when he's swinging his sitar around to attack, dancing and all that?

[/quote']

Who says you're the only one. =o

Also here's an epic article about 358/2 Days multiplayer. xD

2ed2qgh.png

An image posted on GameFAQs yesterday revealed a shot of Saïx wielding a giant banana. Following the humorous image, a video showcasing joke weapons for every member of the Organization was posted on YouTube. The video can be viewed here.

It isn't yet certain how such items are obtained, but the weapons for each member are as follows:

Xemnas - Fans

Xigbar - Hair Dryers

Xaldin - Brooms

Vexen - Pot Lid

Lexaeus - Squeaky Hammer

Zexion - Sandwich

Saïx - Banana

Axel - Pizzas

Demyx - Tennis Racket

Luxord - CDs

Marluxia - Ladle

Larxene - Dragonfly Hairclips

Roxas, Xion - Umbrella

The video also shows gameplay for both Riku and King Mickey, confirming them as unlockable characters in multiplayer mode.

Archived