Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nexev' date=' [b']drop your pants[/b]

You cheating bastard D:

Also,

so far. My ability is obviously the best. =3

I only wanted to take pics of his Care Bear undies so I could sell them on Ebay. =o

Don't jump to such absurd conclusions. ;D

I never ahd care bear undies. I never had anything care bear.

Sakuya's power is probably sexual harassment if you listen to her boasts. However this is merely a technique, her true power is over the element "Lust" (which is really not much better) though in this case it is more like Extravagance and can cause a ill wound or so to multiply, as well as a feeling of attraction.. One cut becomes many and making sudden love affairs is a effective way to spread confusion.

Also Gohan's powers only work in a small area, the trick is either convince her he's fighting himself (in which case such a paradox emerges that she falls unconscious) or pick her off in a distance. What's said is the former can be done with a mirror, she will attack anything within 5 feet. Of course Sora is to dumb to know that.

Midnight Thief: His power gives him the element resembling... Mimicry. He copies pieces of everyone's power and fuses them into something that makes no sense.

Just like his fics.

It's just so easy when I'm evil.

Sakuya's power is probably sexual harassment if you listen to her boasts. However this is merely a technique' date=' her true power is over the element "Lust" (which is really not much better) though in this case it is more like Extravagance and can cause a ill wound or so to multiply, as well as a feeling of attraction.. One cut becomes many and making sudden love affairs is a effective way to spread confusion.

Also Gohan's powers only work in a small area, the trick is either convince her he's fighting himself (in which case such a paradox emerges that she falls unconscious) or pick her off in a distance. What's said is the former can be done with a mirror, she will attack anything within 5 feet. Of course Sora is to dumb to know that.

Midnight Thief: His power gives him the element resembling... Mimicry. He copies pieces of everyone's power and fuses them into something that makes no sense.

Just like his fics.

[/quote']

This is the life you see.

The devil tips his hat to me.

Just like his fics.

Better than your fics......

Still epix nontheless.

I have made no fics.

And yet somehow their Superior, maybe cause I'm working on a kick ass prologue for the prologue for zexys fix that i'm making.

Wait that's confusing.

I am making a prologue to YCManga, because of that I am making a prologue chapter thing that everyone always seems to do.

Anyway at least my nonexistant fics have no Mary Sues.

I have made no fics.

And yet somehow their Superior' date=' maybe cause I'm working on a kick ass prologue for the prologue for zexys fix that i'm making.

Wait that's confusing.

I am making a prologue to YCManga, because of that I am making a prologue chapter thing that everyone always seems to do.

Anyway at least my nonexistant fics have no Mary Sues.

[/quote']

I hate Mary Sues....my character is just lucky...and in case you haven't noticed yet, I killed off two of the most important characters in my story in the first 5 chapters.

Yet Keller can easily defeat 3 people who could defeat the entire Knight's Title simply because he's dead.

In Shaman King they provided a reason: since ya shamans powers emerge as a door between this world and the next their power increase when they're near death or if they died and were revived.

In your world this emerges from having no heart.

It may be unintentional, but it is still pretty weird. Following that, Alucard can kill me,Davok, and Xirno and all I have to do is shoot him.

Sakuya's power is probably sexual harassment if you listen to her boasts. However this is merely a technique' date=' her true power is over the element "Lust" (which is really not much better) though in this case it is more like Extravagance and can cause a ill wound or so to multiply, as well as a feeling of attraction.. One cut becomes many and making sudden love affairs is a effective way to spread confusion.

Just like his fics.

[/quote']

You know me too well. ;D

Although, I see multiplying things such as cuts and love a bit OP'd. =o

Picture what would happen if me and Xirno (or anyone else, for that matter) teamed up.

Archived