Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Another example of an excellent but short anime would be Vampire Knight. There's 26 episodes' date=' but the plot and intensity (especially in season 2) is epic.

@Roxas: Hurray! Yet another person can become addicted to the wonderful world that is Spira ^_^

[/quote']

Vampire Knight is epic win.

Zetta Agreed.

I bought the subbed version (is there even a dubbed version?) on dvd.

=O

Where?

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another example of an excellent but short anime would be Vampire Knight. There's 26 episodes' date=' but the plot and intensity (especially in season 2) is epic.

@Roxas: Hurray! Yet another person can become addicted to the wonderful world that is Spira ^_^

[/quote']

Zetta Agreed.

=O

Where?

UPDATE: Found it. There's actually a new deal on them, where you get both for $20 and the soundtrack. I wish that was going on when I bought it.

I'll see if I can find the link again.

It was like 26-27 Dollars (not sure how that translates into pounds or euros or whatever you use) for the entire set. Season 1 is on one disc and Season 2 (Guilty) is on another.

I believe they're fan-made, but the subbing is excellently done and there's no logo in the bottom or anything. The quality is superb too.

I think in 1 or 2 episodes, I could see a little logo move across the screen, but it's barely noticeable and almost never happens.

[/quote']

Zetta Agreed.

=O

Where?

It was like 26-27 Dollars (not sure how that translates into pounds or euros or whatever you use) for the entire set. Season 1 is on one disc and Season 2 (Guilty) is on another.

I believe they're fan-made, but the subbing is excellently done and there's no logo in the bottom or anything. The quality is superb too.

I think in 1 or 2 episodes, I could see a little logo move across the screen, but it's barely noticeable and almost never happens.

I need to get it. =o

[/quote']

Zetta Agreed.

=O

Where?

I need to get it. =o

I updated my last post with the link, Riku.

[/quote']

I failed. The only copies they had were used, and I still need to work on XII and Re: CoM.

[/quote']

I failed. The only copies they had were used, and I still need to work on XII and Re: CoM.

I bought my copy used because I was impatient to play it. It never glitched or anything, so maybe I got lucky.

Any good games for the DS? I'll find a ROM for any game you say...

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney

Phoenix Wright Justice For All

Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations

Apollo Justice Ace Attorney

Chrono Trigger DS

Final Fantasy VI

The World Ends With You

Pokemon Platinum

Those are my recommendations for the DS, Lawliet.

whats wrong with buying used? almost every single game I buy is used and I never have had a bad case. I think you should be a little more faithful in the used game buying system it's cheaper and problems are rare.

Meh, I agree.

Some of my first games I ever played were used, and they all turned out fine. Still, you have to be careful nonetheless.

Okay guys, remenber that idea about reverse nobodies I came up with for Nexev?

You don't? Okay then, your jerks.

Anyway in the shower yesterday I fleshed it out a lot.

The realm of Darkness is just like the realm of light but it has opposite elemental affinities.

Because of that, the nature of what can be considered their Heartless (dubbed Crusaders for now) are made from light. Rather than seeking to collect darkness, they desire to destroy it. Thus they attack people with a lot of darkness in their heart (ironically the good guys) and destroy it, thus unstabilizing the heart and sending it on a poetic sense of self ruin. The ruins of the heart and the corpse create a sort of black hole that's power is directly related to the victims will. The black hole absorbs pieces of all elements which forges a makeshift heart it uses to exist. Thus the birth of a reverse nobody.

The personality of the person causes certain elements to gather in larger quantities than others, thus creating a elemental affinity.

For example Nexev criticism and desire of progress cause the ash element (which is apparently weak and desires to be stronger and thus sought Nexev) and Sanmex uses hammerspace (the term used to describe the seemingly invisible place from which fictional characters, such as cartoon characters, pull out very large objects, such as mallets.) thus allowing him to create, the opposite of nothing (elements went with equal quantities to him)

Final Fantasy VI

Don't you mean IV? We haven't even gotten V for the DS yet.

Oh right' date=' VI is only on the GBA.

Yea I meant 4 then.

Urk... My brain hurts just from trying to think about it. Explain clearer, plz.

You know how in kingdom hearts everything takes place in the realm of light?

The realm of darkness is essentially a parallel universe to it.

To explain the rest of it, just take the entire heartless and nobody concept, except replace darkness with light and vice versa. Also, Crusaders are essentially heartless of the dark realm, and reverse-nobodies are nobodies of the dark realm.

Add a more fleshed out and detailed system of how nobodies get their aspects etc, and you've got Nexev's idea.

who goes to youtube to watch anime' date=' we have taught this generation nothing!

[/quote']

>_>

I don't know of anywhere else to look , so I use Youtube. And I'm to lazy to look elsewhere

You can watch Death Note on Hulu.

They don't delete episodes. =p

(They're a bit out of order though, so just make sure you read the episode numbers.)

@Roxas: It's nearly impossible to find a new copy of FFX. It's cheaper, and easier, to just buy used. Besides, as long as you buy from Gamestop, there's very little chance of you getting a bad used game, as they check out all discs before selling them.

who goes to youtube to watch anime' date=' we have taught this generation nothing!

[/quote']

>_>

I don't know of anywhere else to look , so I use Youtube. And I'm to lazy to look elsewhere

You can watch Death Note on Hulu.

They don't delete episodes. =p

(They're a bit out of order though, so just make sure you read the episode numbers.)

Kay thanks.

This new topic also reminds me I have to get a FF game.

@Roxas: It's nearly impossible to find a new copy of FFX. It's cheaper' date=' and easier, to just buy used. Besides, as long as you buy from Gamestop, there's very little chance of you getting a bad used game, as they check out all discs before selling them.

[/quote']

I prefer unused copies. I'll try Target.

Archived