Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

=/ There's nothing wrong with short Anime series - they're usually referred to as Mini-series. Not everything has to be 70+ episodes long.

Code Geass is one of my favorite anime ever, and each of its 2 seasons only had 26 episodes. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya only had 14 (first season).

Host Club had 26. Furikuri had like, 8, or maybe less. Nurse Witch Komugi (which was hilarious) had 8, I think.

The longer good ones usually cap out in the 50's, such as with FMA, Blood+, or Digimon.

=/ There's nothing wrong with short Anime series - they're usually referred to as Mini-series. Not everything has to be 70+ episodes long.

Code Geass is one of my favorite anime ever' date=' and each of its 2 seasons only had 26 episodes. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya only had 14 (first season).

Host Club had 26. Furikuri had like, 8, or maybe less. Nurse Witch Komugi (which was hilarious) had 8, I think.

The longer good ones usually cap out in the 50's, such as with FMA, Blood+, or Digimon.

[/quote']

I think you misinterpreted what I said. D: No one said short anime suck, in fact, I usually don't like long anime series. =\

I just meant that I'd like a KH anime more, and it was doubtful that Twewy would become an anime because it would be short. The longer it runs, the more money they're likely to make, right?

Veoh usually works. Usually. Or Crunchy Roll.

@Sakuya: No no, I was talking to Lawliet. He was complaining about Deathnote only being 37 episodes.

=/ Honestly dude, how long do you think they could make it last. With Mystery Anime, you can only stretch out one single case so far before it gets old. What, did you want 100 episodes of L chasing Kira? People would have lost interest by then.

They would play a football match where L would use his agility to perform epic moves.

So basically filler. =/ I'd rather watch a short' date=' filler-free anime than [b']a long, filler-full one.[/b]

I'm guessing you dislike Naruto? xD

Also, I got my P3 working. :D Except now it freezes whenever a Social Link level ups. D< Stupid malfunctioning disc.

@FFR: I played for like 20 minutes, didn't like it, and forgot about it. =\

Another example of an excellent but short anime would be Vampire Knight. There's 26 episodes' date=' but the plot and intensity (especially in season 2) is epic.

@Roxas: Hurray! Yet another person can become addicted to the wonderful world that is Spira ^_^

[/quote']

Vampire Knight is epic win.

Another example of an excellent but short anime would be Vampire Knight. There's 26 episodes' date=' but the plot and intensity (especially in season 2) is epic.

@Roxas: Hurray! Yet another person can become addicted to the wonderful world that is Spira ^_^

[/quote']

Vampire Knight is epic win.

Zetta Agreed.

I bought the subbed version (is there even a dubbed version?) on dvd.

Archived