Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now' date=' Madchurro, let's see you survive [i']Lar's Kitchen[/i] (think Hell's Kitchen, add torture, make it actually take place in Hell,have to hunt your ingredients (which go from dragon to humans). Make agony a seasoning, and you have a idea of what Lar's Kitchen is like. Plus I take Chef Ramses's role (Lar just owns the restaurant and TV show)).

*Cracks knuckles*

Okay, today will be my first day in Lar's kitchen, I will make Agony Stew, a common Hellion food.

First, I add 5 gallons of the tears of stillborn baby's mothers.

I bring it to a complete boil and add the salt from which Leatherface stuffed in the stubs of the legs and arms of his victims.

Add four cancerous human gallbladders, a cyclops' eye, and seven pints of locusts.

Mix in two quarts of salamander blood, and a bay leaf for taste.

Mix in the spices Torture, Maul, and Pain, with a pinch of cinnamon grown on the grave of Josef Stalin.

Stir over high heat with a guillotine blade until the mixture reaches a tint of key lime.

At that time, chop up 7 Peruvian Death Pepers and some mint.

Add them, and stir until the mixture is a deep purple.

I then scoop some of the stew out with a ladle belonging to one of the witches of the Salem Trials, and put it into a bowl made of whale bone.

Bon Appetit!

XD

=3 Am I allowed to proclaim myself God of this organization?

I hope you enjoyed the function of your internal organs' date=' because you lost your living privileges for this statement.

[/quote']

Fix'd

No.

I meant that I was going to take them and sell them on Ebay.

Archived