Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

I'll settle this argument: No one is immortal. =3 Mineku' date=' you can die just like everyone else. =P don't make me prove it by killing you off in mah fic. xD

[/quote']

Mokou.

^_^

Well' date=' for starters, you seem to be sticking with it so far. The battle system is more in-depth and likable than WOC. And the rolling system makes things non-GMable.

[/quote']

Random.org is God. xD

Yeah, I'll try to not abandon it this time. Besides, I have an epic plot/conspiracy going around in it, and I don't want it to go to waste.

Agreed

Eh' date=' not really. =/ And I'm the type of person who would write an arrogant death as a pussied-out death, not a badass one. So I don't think you want that.

[/quote']

Eh, I just want you to write soon. Please? I'm bored more so nowadays...

Oh, and post in CRIT...

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Looks down*

I didn't really bother to order it online. No one knew I was Sho until I said I was.

Lol. Was it fun?

Yes' date=' very much.

Roxy. D:

You must try harder to satisfy our cosplay needs next time.

I'll either be going as Genesis or Dark Knight Cecil. Both are easier than Sho.

He's got a point.

In a commercial enterprise it is often benefical for multiple cooks to be in the kitchen. This way you get a longer menu and have the men needed to get past the lunch rush.

So' date=' Amethyst?

Want to join cooking forces?

Earthy with robust?

Homey with elegant?

What do you say?

^^\m/

[/quote']

Very well.

As your first order of business, I demand a clam po'boy!

If you can make one I love, I will be satisfied with your proficiency in that culinary field.

You want a po'boy?

You got it, man.

*Twenty minutes later*

(Pulls out a small wooden round table with checkered tablecloth, a stck of napkins, cutlery, and a large jug of lemon iced tea with a glass)

Here's your po'boy!

I deepfried the clams with nice cornmeal breading, and sandwiched it between two torpedo rolls. I added lettuce, red onion, and remoulade sauce to make it fit enough for an Organization Member like yourself.

On the side, I put a bowl of cole slaw, "aplenty"(old term for a big pile of fried onions and potatoes), a nice cocktail sauce, and a half a lemon. If you don't like cocktail, I prepared a nice horseradish sauce as well.

Enjoy, and holler back in the kitchen if you need something.

^^;

Now, Madchurro, let's see you survive Lar's Kitchen (think Hell's Kitchen, add torture, make it actually take place in Hell,have to hunt your ingredients (which go from dragon to humans). Make agony a seasoning, and you have a idea of what Lar's Kitchen is like. Plus I take Chef Ramses's role (Lar just owns the restaurant and TV show)).

Now' date=' Madchurro, let's see you survive [i']Lar's Kitchen[/i] (think Hell's Kitchen, add torture, make it actually take place in Hell,have to hunt your ingredients (which go from dragon to humans). Make agony a seasoning, and you have a idea of what Lar's Kitchen is like. Plus I take Chef Ramses's role (Lar just owns the restaurant and TV show)).

Heh heh heh heh. Lar's Kitchen, eh? This will be amusing to see.

He's got a point.

In a commercial enterprise it is often benefical for multiple cooks to be in the kitchen. This way you get a longer menu and have the men needed to get past the lunch rush.

So' date=' Amethyst?

Want to join cooking forces?

Earthy with robust?

Homey with elegant?

What do you say?

^^\m/

[/quote']

Very well.

As your first order of business, I demand a clam po'boy!

If you can make one I love, I will be satisfied with your proficiency in that culinary field.

You want a po'boy?

You got it, man.

*Twenty minutes later*

(Pulls out a small wooden round table with checkered tablecloth, a stck of napkins, cutlery, and a large jug of lemon iced tea with a glass)

Here's your po'boy!

I deepfried the clams with nice cornmeal breading, and sandwiched it between two torpedo rolls. I added lettuce, red onion, and remoulade sauce to make it fit enough for an Organization Member like yourself.

On the side, I put a bowl of cole slaw, "aplenty"(old term for a big pile of fried onions and potatoes), a nice cocktail sauce, and a half a lemon. If you don't like cocktail, I prepared a nice horseradish sauce as well.

Enjoy, and holler back in the kitchen if you need something.

^^;

*clap clap clap*

Excellent.

Mmmm, I funking LOVE remoulade sauce.

I'm pretty sure I would love all of that, except I might not enjoy the potatoes.

You see, I hate 90% of potatoes (excluding sweet potatoes) that I eat. They have to be ridiculously magnificent for me to like them. You cannot go wrong with sweet potatoes, though.

Name (The name you would like to be called in this club): Kyub.

Species (Heartless/Nobody?): Heartless.

Square Enix games you've played/own: Final Fantasy 1-12, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Final Fantasy Tactics A2, Vagrant Story, The Bouncer...can't think of anymore currently. And no, I have not played TWEWY. T_T

Been putting off joining this FARRRRR too long.

Archived