Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

*morphs Nexev into chibi form*

You must act quickly; go tug at Aeon's coat. When he looks down give him a large eyed cute stare and ask him in a meek voice, "Mr Zexy, Rin is being mean and trying to tentacle rape us. Could you stop him, pretty pwease?".

This should avert the Forneus Fornication Crisis.

Make haste!

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Lar: Mokou and Kaguya are exceptions.

@Demyx: You should be on the YCM news thingy xD

@Rin: =o Rape meh, and I'll make Valefor eat you.

@Lux: We all get inactive from time to time. Even Lar, occasionally. Though this is usually due to vacationing.

Well' date=' for starters, you seem to be sticking with it so far. The battle system is more in-depth and likable than WOC. And the rolling system makes things non-GMable.

[/quote']

Random.org is God. xD

Yeah, I'll try to not abandon it this time. Besides, I have an epic plot/conspiracy going around in it, and I don't want it to go to waste.

But Cecil is epic. xD

@Mineku: Okay' date=' [b']seriously[/b], proclaiming a lack of weaknesses and continuing your arrogant tyrade is liable to get you killed in teh fic. =O Not out of spite, but because I base my characters off of their real selves. And if I do that for you (making your character arrogant and overconfident), death will greet him.

Also, Altair's representation of me in his fic was the most inaccurate thing I've ever read.

Death of Epic proportions! I could be a total bad ass and die of the most retarded reason ever!

Such as:

Me killing off two assassins and Nex accidentally blowing up the areaand me dieing because I forgot Nex was experimenting on the building and because I was also gloating and stomping on the dead bodies!

Look at the bright side of this Zex. At least you Have a little bit more material. Since I don't post much, you really wouldn't be able to think of a death valid enough to describe me no would you? This eats away a little at your writer's block! Good job Zex! =P

And you used Teh! That is teh Smex...

But Cecil is epic. xD

@Mineku: Okay' date=' [b']seriously[/b], proclaiming a lack of weaknesses and continuing your arrogant tyrade is liable to get you killed in teh fic. =O Not out of spite, but because I base my characters off of their real selves. And if I do that for you (making your character arrogant and overconfident), death will greet him.

Also, Altair's representation of me in his fic was the most inaccurate thing I've ever read.

Death of Epic proportions! I could be a total bad ass and die of the most retarded reason ever!

Such as:

Me killing off two assassins and Nex accidentally blowing up the areaand me dieing because I forgot Nex was experimenting on the building and because I was also gloating and stomping on the dead bodies!

Look at the bright side of this Zex. At least you Have a little bit more material. Since I don't post much, you really wouldn't be able to think of a death valid enough to describe me no would you? This eats away a little at your writer's block! Good job Zex! =P

And you used Teh! That is teh Smex...

You obviously don't know Zexaeon very well do you?

Eh' date=' not really. =/ And I'm the type of person who would write an arrogant death as a pussied-out death, not a badass one. So I don't think you want that.

[/quote']

@"I Wanna Be": Told ya. At least he came real with it. Lucky you.

Archived