Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But Cecil is epic. xD

@Mineku: Okay, srsly, proclaiming a lack of weaknesses and continuing your arrogant tyrade is liable to get you killed in teh fic. =O Not out of spite, but because I base my characters off of their real selves. And if I do that for you (making your character arrogant and overconfident), death will greet him.

Also, Altair's representation of me in his fic was the most inaccurate thing I've ever read.

But Cecil is epic. xD

@Mineku: Okay' date=' srsly, proclaiming a lack of weaknesses and continuing your arrogant tyrade is liable to get you killed in teh fic. =O Not out of spite, but because I base my characters off of their real selves. And if I do that for you (making your character arrogant and overconfident), death will greet him.

Also, Altair's representation of me in his fic was the most inaccurate thing I've ever read.

[/quote']

So does that mean I'm overtly-talkative? D:

In it Zexaeon is a musculer brute.

Following that logic, I'm the freakin juggernaut and madchurro is a delicious Italian pastry that I use as a sentient weapon.

That actually sounds interesting, and tasty... Dammit, I just ate and I'm hungry.

Hmmm, interesting ranking.

I wonder what kind of weapon I could be?

Oh, well.

I'll probably supply you guys with tasty treats while you fight enemies.

Who wants churros?

Bagels with lox?

Tiramisu?

Tacos?

Sushi?

Eggplant Parmigana?

Truffles?

Kielbasa?

Pierogi?

Prime Rib sub with Au Jus sauce?

Cheesesteak?

Spring Rolls?

Chocolate chip cookies?

Anyone?

=D

In it Zexaeon is a musculer brute.

Following that logic' date=' I'm the freakin juggernaut and madchurro is a delicious Italian pastry that I use as a sentient weapon.[/b']

That actually sounds interesting, and tasty... Dammit, I just ate and I'm hungry.

Win!

@Madchurro: Wah?!! Another challenges my cooking? Have at thee, foul scullery maid!

*Summons Aerial Blades*

I'll take bagels with lox, excellent breakfast food.

*cue to commercial*

Hi, I'm Nexev. Being a invincible juggernaut takes a lot of hard work and nutrient. Why you can get the munchies at any given moment, and you know what that means, you haven't been eating enough. As a mad scientist/The Bad Doctor/Toxicologist/psychiatrist I can not stress the importance eating a balanced diet has on your combat performance. That's why I use Madchurro, the only weapon guaranteed to produce edible matter. With this by my side I will never lose a battle due to malnutrition again.

Madchurro is brought to you by Organization XIII, side effects may include poison, armageddon, allergic reactions, and random Alucard Sexual assaults. Results may vary.

I'll take bagels with lox' date=' excellent breakfast food.

*cue to commercial*

Hi, I'm Nexev. Being a invincible juggernaut takes a lot of hard work and nutrient. Why you can get the munchies at any given moment, and you know what that means, you haven't been eating enough. As a mad scientist/The Bad Doctor/Toxicologist/psychiatrist I can not stress the importance eating a balanced diet has on your combat performance. That's why I use Madchurro, the only weapon guaranteed to produce edible matter. With this by my side I will never lose a battle due to malnutrition again.

Madchurro is brought to you by Organization XIII, side effects may include poison, armageddon, allergic reactions, and random Alucard Sexual assaults. Results may vary.

Win. XD

^^; Thak you for including me in your travel pack.

@Amethyst:

I counter!

Seeing as have no weapon, I throw a frying pan at a Boeing 747.

It loses control and crashes into you.

I then exclaim, "Hooray!" and walk away to buy a coffee.

I then pull out my potbelled stove to make a whole bunch of fried eggs...

*And if you get up...*

I set up two Hibachi kitchens, and then yell, "You want a challange my cooking? Come here, then!"

XD

That may be, but I am the one who makes the toasty smores for Roxas. Therefore, I auto win.

Plus, my menu has much more expensive sounding items XD

Behold!:

Elk Carpacio

Flatbread made with 6 fine cheeses, marinara, and oven roasted tomatos

Wide range of sushi including hamachi, unagi, spicy tuna roll, hamachi carpacio, hand rolls, tataki, poki, and much more.

Fois Gras with a poached pear on the side filled with huckleberries

Waffle, candy, and cherry platter (done Yuyuko Style)

The almighty toasty smore!

A fine bison steak with a veal and peppercorn demiglaze.

Grilled Atlantic salmon with an orange glaze.

Seared Ahi Tuna with a side of sundried tomato risotto.

Slabs of Ham, Celery and Horseradish, Tons of Asparagus (The SOHCAHTOA Platter).

Fine Artisan bread with home made pesto.

Wine and Cheese Platter.

And the best guacamole you will ever taste in your damn life (a special recipe, given to my step father and his friends while they were skiing by a kind old man they met at the lodge and passed down to me. You will orgasm from the flavor!)

Checkmate Radian ^_^

*On a side note*

300th post! Yay!

Finally!

*On topic*

Fine.

You win this round.

Since you seem to have a deep understanding of food, why don't we reach a compromise?

Since you are a more powerful member than me, you can prepare the main dishes and desserts for the club.

For me, I'll serve snacks, and a whole buch of diner food and the stuff "grandma used to make."

Deal? *Offers handshake*

Now, who wants apple pie, kiddies?

^^;

He's got a point.

In a commercial enterprise it is often benefical for multiple cooks to be in the kitchen. This way you get a longer menu and have the men needed to get past the lunch rush.

So, Amethyst?

Want to join cooking forces?

Earthy with robust?

Homey with elegant?

What do you say?

^^\m/

He's got a point.

In a commercial enterprise it is often benefical for multiple cooks to be in the kitchen. This way you get a longer menu and have the men needed to get past the lunch rush.

So' date=' Amethyst?

Want to join cooking forces?

Earthy with robust?

Homey with elegant?

What do you say?

^^\m/

[/quote']

Very well.

As your first order of business, I demand a clam po'boy!

If you can make one I love, I will be satisfied with your proficiency in that culinary field.

Good evening, I'm Anchorman Kent Davokman and this is my coanchor, Demyx Smith.

Cake! =3 =D

In later news today, a fight erupted in New York Grand Central Station, beginning with, strangely, over an argument over which is better: Sushi or Chinese food? When the two debaters began cracking out the ballistic missiles it then went all downhill. Long story short, former President Abraham Lincoln is in custody under charges of Excessive Necrophilia and Promotion of Death and Robert Downey, Jr and Vin Diesel are this week's hot new celebrity couple. Now to my Co-Anchor who will distract you with adorable faces and cute and hilarious sayings as I hide my drug stash in the back alley to the building.

=3 I iz pwetty! =D O noez, cootiez! =O

Well, that went quick. Anyway, in other news today, Health Inspectors in Washington, DC have discovered a giant dinosaur hidden underneath the Whitehouse. President Barack Obama has declared it in his custody, and considering replacing Biden with it.

Obama/Rex '12.

On Sports today, it has been declared that the Vancouver Olympic Games in 2010 will be canceled, and instead will be hosted in a rough partially inaccessible town in the Himalayas. Athletes must climb the mountain. "They need the exercise, anyway" drawled Olympic committee director, Gavin Temarmalade. And now to Demyx with the weather.

COOTIEZ R TEH GONNA FALL DOWN!!!!!111! =O

=O

You have been watching Drift TV, and this Anchorman Kent Davokman signing off.

Archived