What did you learn from watching YuGiOh?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I learned that even a girl who played only 3 games the game in her whole life (AKA Thea Gardner) can win against a pro (AKA May Valentine) by using only 1 card at the luckiest moment. I learned that even the greatest a**h**e and snob (AKA Seto Kaiba) has fans (AKA Shizuka/Serenity) and can build up a decent academy.

I learned that going down a dark staircase following a probably bald stranger (Shady) with a big key around his neck can lead to unexpected results (Pegasus).

I learned that even the coolest guy in a series (AKA The Pharaoh) at some point MUST cry.

I learned that the power of Atlantis (Orichalcos) is something you should not fool around with.

I learned that people with a non-pair of eyes MUST be evil (Darts, Pegasus).

Oh, and I learned that I watched way too much YuGiOh when I was 10.

I learned that some fusions make absolutely no sense. (Snake Hair + Dragon Zombie = Great Mammoth of Goldfine).

I learned that sometimes "Polymerization" is wasted (any Level 4 or lower fusion)

I learned that everyone is like Sylar when it comes to cards, in that they instinctively know how they work.

I learned that non-Americans, mimes and businessman can't be trusted.

I learned that no-one is really evil, they're all just being controlled by something that is, and are instantly forgiven when they are freed.

I learned that Kaiba will never EVER accept that anything is more than fairytales, hallucinations and hologram glitches, despite having had his soul taken twice.

I learned that lives can be made, changed, taken or destroyed by card games.

I learned that non-Americans' date=' mimes and businessman can't be trusted.

[/quote']

Um, what? Other than maybe the little girl and her grandfather (I think they're American?), every single American in the series is a complete villain.

Archived