Which Dark Signer is your favorite?

Which Dark Signer is your favorite?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Dark Signer is your favorite?

• Kiryu
    • Misty
    • Carly
    • Greiger
    • Demak
    • Rudgar

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rudger>Kiryu>Demak>Carly>Bommer>Misty

Explain' date=' both of you.

[/quote']

Through one way or another, Demak obtained a Signer Dragon, even though he's not a Signer. He is the only non-Signer in this show to have summoned a Signer Dragon. Heck, he has summoned it more times than the Signer herself.

Carly, on the other hand, has done slim to nothing in this show, except for falling in love with a main character and getting herself killed.

i lol'd. Both of them summoned it once, so by this logic 1>1. makes perfect sense.

[/quote']

Through one way or another, Demak obtained a Signer Dragon, even though he's not a Signer. He is the only non-Signer in this show to have summoned a Signer Dragon. Heck, he has summoned it more times than the Signer herself.

Carly, on the other hand, has done slim to nothing in this show, except for falling in love with a main character and getting herself killed.

i lol'd. Both of them summoned it once, so by this logic 1>1. makes perfect sense.

Demak summoned it from the Extra Deck; Ruka summoned it from his Graveyard. Her summon could not have existed without his; his could have existed without hers. So, yes. 1>1.

[/quote']

Demak summoned it from the Extra Deck; Ruka summoned it from his Graveyard. Her summon could not have existed without his; his could have existed without hers. So, yes. 1>1.

Graveyard summoning is still summoning, i do believe.

[/quote']

Graveyard summoning is still summoning, i do believe.

It's not a Synchro Summon. In terms of plot epicness, Synchro Summon > Revival

What i want to know is why is Misty on the bottom of everyones list. is Misty worse than Bommer and Demak?

Yes' date=' she's even worse than Bommer. Granted, Bommer did suck as a Dark Signer, but he gets credit for being awesome before that. Demak had Ancient Fairy Dragon captured, but Misty's just revenge-hungry.

[/quote']

<.< at least Misty has a good reason for hating Aki. And a back story XD

Demak had irrational haterd, because monkeys (the minus world) were taking over the spirit world. LOLWUT?

Bommer wasn't revenge-hungry at all. XD

I don't blame Misty, but Demak actually began a story arc by himself and participated in the show's first four-part duel, neither of which Misty has done.

It makes perfect sense that a Dark Signer would hate a Signer. That or he was completely crazy thanks to Cusillu. I don't see why he would hate Ruka when he's the one winning.

Bommer wanted revenge on Godwin, but Yusei stopped him. Obviously he wouldn't try to get back at someone who tried to stop his revenge.

[/quote']

Demak only summoned it once, and Ruka should be getting more duels.

Carly, despite falling in love with Jack, thus creating one of the most popular ships in the whole show, was hilarious, then psychotic, is bringing drama to the show, and has the best Earthbound God/Immortal.

[/quote']

Demak only summoned it once, and Ruka should be getting more duels.

Carly, despite falling in love with Jack, thus creating one of the most popular ships in the whole show, was hilarious, then psychotic, is bringing drama to the show, and has the best Earthbound God/Immortal.

Demak is also the one responsible for corrupting the Spirit World and therefore hospitalizing Ruka. I also suspect that he has relevance in the past, as we'll maybe see in today's episode.

Carly was a comic relief character, which should never be given plot importance. You don't see the Elemental Sages getting much screentime. Oh, and shipping =/= story. Even if it's canon.

Uru is insanely better than Aslla piscu, as it can clear the field without getting itself killed and stealing your opponent's most powerful monster - then swing for 4000+. The only reason Carly is above Bommer is that Aslla piscu trumps Chacu Challhua.

I predict the next arc to be about Bommer's village.

Demak is also the one responsible for corrupting the Spirit World and therefore hospitalizing Ruka. I also suspect that he has relevance in the past' date=' as we'll maybe see in today's episode.

[/quote']

Was that explained in the subs? I've only seen up to 50 Subbed.

Carly was a comic relief character' date=' which should never be given plot importance. You don't see the Elemental Sages getting much screentime. Oh, and shipping =/= story. Even if it's canon.

[/quote']

Regardless, I still like her.

Uru is insanely better than Aslla piscu' date=' as it can clear the field without getting itself killed and stealing your opponent's most powerful monster - then swing for 4000+. The only reason Carly is above Bommer is that Aslla piscu trumps Chacu Challhua.

[/quote']

As long as we agree that both Rudger and Carly are better than Bommer.

I predict the next arc to be about Bommer's village.

Or do you hope that it does?

The corruption of the Spirit World was directly because of Zeman's seal on AFD, and the rest of the minusing going on - and Zeman works for Demak. Two and two make five.

Given the importance it has, and the recent resurrection of it's inhabitants, it's reasonable that the focus turns to Bommer's village after the Dark Signers are killed off. Don't you think it's somewhat strange that the villagers - who evidently died WAY before Bommer was made a Dark Signer - were used for Chacu Challhua? Most likely, the Killer Whale was around at the time.

What color was the explosion that destroyed Bommer's hometown now again? Purple, perhaps?

YGO does have elements of love story in it at times, you can tell Carly is in love with JACK, and probably still is even though fate tells her she has to kill him. And JACK was pinning for her.

I think alot of people like Carly for the sad situation she's in and probably the way she completed pwned Divine.

O, Blood Rose is probably absolutely right in some parts. the 2nd sentence is something that most people probablby have tried to think up but couldn't. And it is true that love does come sometimes, through since YGO itsself is not a love story like I said. Love is used as a minor problem sometimes, through not a big plot.

I think alot of people like Carly for the sad situation she's in and probably the way she completed pwned Divine.

Although he deserved it' date=' I'm still mad at her for killing Divine.

I do feel 58 will disprove the Love Story not playing a part of the plot of your idea.

Which has me anticipating 58 more than 57.

Carly' date=' despite falling in love with Jack, thus creating one of the most popular ships in the whole show, was hilarious, then psychotic, is bringing drama to the show, [b']and has the best Earthbound God/Immortal.[/b]

I beg to differ.

Uru>Aslla piscu>Ccarayhua>Cusillu>Chacu Challhua>Ccapac Apu

Ccapac Apu and Cusillu have their own OTK's.

Cusillu>Ccapac Apu>Aslla Piscu>Uru>Chacu Challhua>Ccarayhua

Ccapac Apu OTK involves Axe of Despair, and is ridiculous compared to other OTKs, even those involving Axe of Despair. Three of the Jibakushin can clear your opponent's monsters; Uru, Aslla piscu and Ccarayhua. Therefore, they are supreme. Uru is better than Aslla piscu, since it doesn't need to be removed, and better than Ccarayhua for the same reason. Aslla Piscu burns, which makes it better than Ccarayhua. Cusillu can prevent it's own destruction, and Chacu can swing for 1400 per turn without attacking.

Ccapac Apu is Flame Wingman with 900 more ATK.

Axe of Despair is only 1 card...

Getting Ccapac Apu out = 2 card (Mausoleum + Ccapac Apu) to 3 cards (2 Tributes + Ccapac Apu)

Getting Infernal Gainer out = 1 card

Getting Axe of Despair out = 1 card

3-4 card OTK is... win? No.

Archived