Code Geass Lelouch of The Rebellion R2 Episode 25

What do you think of this episode?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think of this episode?

Ok if you like the show Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 as much as I do then you have seen all 25 episodes.My facorite is 25 because of how emotional it is.The episode was a very sad one it made me cry for almost 2 hours this is what i came up with.I want to know what you guys think of that episode.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I lol'd at your title. What, you thought he wouldn't?

But seriously, the ending was cool. Nice and dignified way to die, even if it is completely misguided à la E.D.Omnis, and even if Suzaku is too... ah, inferior... to be given the honor of Zero's helm and mantle. Now if only they could fix the horrendous animation style...

Also, wrong section. This is anime.

i know but its said tv & movie and this is tv and i like the ending but i cryed when Lelouch died thats so f***ed up his sister watched him die dude that sucks.

Anime has its own section. Use it.

Also, it doesn't count as that suckish if he chose to die.

I'd say this was even sadder than Shirley's death, if only because of the fact that Shirley's name, combined with the anorexic, chinless animation style, made it impossible to take Shirley seriously, whereas Lelouch has a great deal more pathos associated with him.

DISCUSS: Lelouch was a total moron for thinking his death would do anything other than make it easier for other dictatorships to rise. If anything, his death will probably severely hurt the world.

Crappy epilogue, then. By game theory, the gambit would never work for much longer than, say, a year.

This episode was epic! I mean, Lelouche and Suzaku yell at each other, ending in a gun-to-each-other scene! Yeah, but no he doesn't die. In fact, there's a 26th episode. Trust me, look around and you'll trully see the ending of Code Geass! Sorry for the spoiling, but now your motivated to see R3 of Code geass! :)

• 2 weeks later...

The truth about the Code Geass ending ;)

ImperialX:

“Alright, it seems that the last episode was pretty complex and out of most of the people I’ve talked to, a lot of people don’t seems to get it. I’m going to tie up all the lose ends with this post.

The Code is the power of immortality, which C.C. has. The 98th Emperor of Britannia, Charles, has the Code. He transferred the Code to Lelouch while strangling him in episode 21. Lelouch wanted this, and he deliberately told Suzaku to not interfere.

However, the Code does not activate unless receiver dies first. This is shown when the nun kills C.C. after transferring the Code to her. Charle’s Code activated when he shot himself. Here is one of the big misconceptions that most people have: The transfer of the Code does not involve death of the transferrer. The nun was crazy and killed herself after she transferred her code. VV was injured from the battle and died. So basically, after episode 21, Lelouch had Charle’s Code (inactivated) and C.C’s contracted Geass.

When Lelouch got stabbed by Zero/Suzaku at the end, his Code was activated. What supports this is that Nunnally got Lelouch’s memories when she touched her, just like Lelouch did when he touched C.C. back in Narita. The only way this could have happened is his Code activating. This pretty much confirms that he has the Code.

Unlike C.C., and Charles, who lost their Geasses because the people who contracted them died, Lelouch didn’t obtain C.C.’s Code and thus kept his Geass, while having the Code (which he obtained from Charles at the same time). Lelouch therefore has achieved CODE GEASS.

Basically, Lelouch is the person driving the cart in the last scene. He, who is now immortal, travels the brand new world he has created together with the also immortal C.C. C.C. talks to Lelouch in the end by saying: “Geass is the power of kings, it will isolate you… well, I guess thats a little wrong… eh, Lelouch?”

Now comes the second big misconception. A lot of people say C.C. was just talking to the dead like with Marianne, that’s not true. She could only talk to her because of the nature of her Geass which allowed her to implant herself into the “hearts” of others. That’s how she was able to talk with Marianne. Lelouch’s Geass was entirely different, meaning that she could only have spoken to him if he was there. Also, the fact that the cart driver is masking his features completely supports this fact, considering the fact that Lelouch is now considered dead.”

Just to mention, it has been confirmed in the meanwhile, hence we will get an OVA with story ongoing content later.

Only one thing left now:

All hail Lelouch.

Been a big fan of this series, have to admit, the ending was well done. I was the biggest supporter of lelouch all the way through the series, even when he turned into an arsehole. But the ending had a nice little biblical parallel with it.

And as for lelouch living, its possible, but theres been no official confirmation, like the idea that "unnamed shinigami" from Death note rewrite is actually light yagami, its just fan speculation. I really dont mind if lelouch is dead or not. Besides, if somebody fund out he was still alive, he'd be witchhunted like C2.

If they made another series, it would probably be the equivalent of a Yugioh GX incarnation of the series, a new generation of a brittannian empire with a new protagonist who either works under the new Zero, becomes a new zero, or becomes emperor, yadda yadda yadda. Wouldn't be as good.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived