Your first time??

Oh ok.. I have never seen that lol.. Maybe I'm just from a different generation from you.. I was born 1989 so maybe I was too young for it or something. but it doesn't look familiar and I have watched cartoons all my life lol I also live in USA if that might change anything.

Oh ok.. I have never seen that lol.. Maybe I'm just from a different generation from you.. I was born 1989 so maybe I was too young for it or something. but it doesn't look familiar and I have watched cartoons all my life lol I also live in USA if that might change anything.

I was born on 1994. So you should be able to watch it. But yeah, maybe because you live in US, it makes you not familiar with it. It's quite popular here in Asia.

Oh ok where there you go. Also DBZ wasn't the first anime I saw, it was the first who made me want to start watching other anime.. the first one I saw would probably be Speed Racer on Cartoon Network or possibly something else, thats just the earliest I remember

I can't remember if it was Pokemon or Beyblade lol. YGO Dub had me hooked until I found Janime. (And screwed the dub) Generally it hasn't been until I recently I decided to go for watching more than just YGO religiously, Death Note was a start, wasn't until I really needed inspiration that I started exploring more Anime.

Mine started with Death Note...My older brother was watching it so I decided to see if it's any good (i loved it =D)...after that I had a little break...and then there was Bleach...which I already dropped, but after that I have started to constantly watch anime on a daily basis. ^^

Sure there were Pokemon, Digimon and others before..but I never payed any particular attention to them.

Pokémon' date=' then Beyblade, then Yugioh.

All dubbed, of course. I didn't even know about Anime properly until a couple of years ago.

[/quote']

[align=center]

Funny. I was just about to post something extremely similar to that :lol:

[/align]

Hmm...I'm going to have to saaaay....

1- Poke'mon. My brothers have a ton of them.

2-I really didn't get hooked, but good all the same; Yu-Gi-Oh!

3- Death Note; I got more hooked on the manga than the anime, but it was still good.

4-Bleach FTW.

Archived