Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Lines

Is this a good ida  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is this a good ida

Hassleberry:"Remember what Jim said, about the weird energy and how its connected to our bio bands?"

Syrus:"IVE BEEN SAYING THIS ALL ALONG"

Alexis: "You know jim has a point guys, wonder why nobody thought of that."

Syrus (honestly):"I did. But then nobody ever listens to me. I'm just the wimpy sidekick who's here for everyones amusement. I could NEVER have an idea that would help move the plot along"

I thought Littlekuriboh wrote that line.

Another abridgy line

Chazz:"Who cares if he's richer than me? And so what if he's more powerful. I'm really good at playing CARD GAMES. And thats what life is really all about anyway!"

Back to the original series:

Yugi:You tell him that we're not gonna give up without a fight (or something to that effect)

Yami:I just did...

Screw the rules i have money!

Kaiba

Abridged series

Screw the money I have Millennium Items and card games and loud music and hula hoops and hopscotch and dungarees and lollipops and Sony Playstations and voice-activated light switches and leather pants and artificial insemination and comments that are better than yours and Blu-Ray Discs and pierced scrotums and bull frogs and telekinesis and Marvel Comics and YouTube.com and nuclear physics and ingrowing toenails and Gears of War and Quentin Tarantino and power steering and your elevators and illegitimate offspring and...

• 1 month later...

Archived