Are you inlove?

Deity Mitsu

Have you ever been popular on another Forum?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Have you ever been popular on another Forum?

Hello all. I don't mean this to be nosey, I was just wondering if you have fallen inlove yet? Many people have told me you cannot fall in love at a young age, but for 3 years I have found myself head over heels for the same girl, yet I am only 14. Is it natural to feel this way, or could I really be inlove? I have never felt this way before, and I have only had 1 girlfriend who cheated on me 3 times in a month, so it wasn't as serious as I had thought.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all. I don't mean this to be nosey' date=' I was just wondering if you have fallen inlove yet? Many people have told me you cannot fall in love at a young age, but for 3 years I have found myself head over heels for the same girl, yet I am only 14. Is it natural to feel this way, or could I really be inlove? I have never felt this way before, and I have only had 1 girlfriend who cheated on me 3 times in a month, so it wasn't as serious as I had thought.

[/quote']

Your ability to feel depends only on how open your mind is, and how accepting you are to feel the way you do. If you know what love feels like, and you feel it, then you know you are in love.

Deity, theres no such thing as too young to feel, just a society that is scared by the thought of "young love" and is too highly concerned with the nonexistant sanctity of marrage.

This girl who cheated on you is most likely someone who does not fully perceive, someone who's interest isn't feeling something where it matters, the joy of love, instead, being obsessed with the materialism of having partners.

Now, I shall not leave you with information on me, as it may bring into question the philosophy I have left for you. Deity, if you feel it, it is.

Archived