Suppremecy RP (HAS STARTED!)

Yogg-Saron

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yuske collapsed, smiling in victory. Just then, he heard a voice in his head.

"Yuske, you cannot duel for the entire day once your Holy Shield has been weekend. If you ever duel again, be extremly careful; your lp will be the same ammount that you had at the end of your last duel. If they should ever hit 0, find the one named Yugi Moto."

Yuske heard of Yugi, but he wanted to know why, but his father would not speak more.

Yuske then began to head toward the dock, to where Yugi was last seen to be.

Guest King of Games

"Hm?" said Jordan as he opened his eyes. There was a young duelist below his tree.

"Didn't you see i was sleeping. But if you want a duel im all for it." Jordan hops down and

activates his Duel Disk. "I'll start"

"I summon Mararuding Captain. With his special ablility, i can summon Lord of Dragons too.

Next, Flute of Summoning Dragon to Summon Luster Dragon#2 and Kiryu."

*This will be too easy. No need to be in a hurry.*

"I end with a face-down."

LP: 4000

Hands: 0

Field: Captain, Lord of D, Luster#2, Kiryu, 1 f-d

*activate Duel Disk*

"We will be playing for 1 Star Chip!!" Yugi said, "Oh, and my name is Yugi Motou, good luck, and may the heart of the cards guide you!" *cliche XD*

Suddenly, a strong wind blew, summoning fear in Yugi, as this was a sign of a dark presence around....

"You may go first, Rowan....."

Yuske found Yugi, all right, dueling somebody else he was not familiar with. So, he decided to lean on a tree and watch the duel, not knowing that, hundreds of miles away, his father was watching everything, every movement he made, every turn of the duel.

Rowan nodded and drew his first card. "Well, it's nice to meet you Yugi." He examined his hand, planning his first move. "Okay, I'll summon Thunderforce Liger* in Attack Position!" The winged tiger roared as it entered the field. "Also, I'll set two cards and end my turn. You're up!"

*Notes:

Thunderforce Liger

Effect Monster

If there is at least 1 other Thunder-type monster on your side of the field, this card is not destroyed as a result of battle. (damage calculation applies normally)

Light

Thunder

Atk: 1800 Def: 1000

"Ok! Draw! I activate my Heavy Storm!!!! Which destroys all Spell and Trap cards on the field!!!!"

A strong violent storm appears on the field, destroying all Spells and Traps in its way...

"Now, I activate Fissure! To destroy your monster!"

A large hole appears in the ground under Thunderforce Liger, burying it.....

"Ok, since your field is wide open, I will summon my Gazelle King of Mythical Beasts!!!! Now my Gazelle attack him directly!!!! I set 1 card and end!

Hand - 2

LP - 4000

Your LP - 2500

Field - One set s/t, Gazelle King of Mythical Beasts

Rowan growled under his breath and drew his next card. "Alright, I'll activate Thunderbolt Summons! By discarding 1 card from my hand, I can Special Summon a Thunder-type monster from my hand, and I summon Thunderforce Falcon in Defense position!" An large bird, it's body crackling with electricity, appeared and hovered before Rowan. "Any chain you'd like to do?"

Note:

Thunderforce Falcon

Effect Monster

If there is at least 1 other Thunder-type monster on your side of the field, any damage you receive involving a Thunder-type monster on your side of the field is reduced to 0.

Light

Thunder

Atk: 1200 Def: 1600

Airos noticed Yuske watching a duel between The King Of Games Yugi Moto and another duelist. He decided he would see how his friend was doing, and check out the duel.

"Yuske! How are you doing?"

Guest King of Games

"Okay. I summon Dark Blade! And i'll equip him with my kiryu, so he gains 900 atk (2700 now). Dark Blade blade attack his limestone lion(1000LP)! Now Luster dragon, attack him directly.(2400LP) I'll end my turn with that cause i don't trust that face-down of yours."

HP:4000

hand:0

Field: Captain, Lord of D, Luster#2, Dark Blade(Kiryu equipped), 1 f-d

OCC: You got to let me respond. I had something to activate when you destroyed my Lion. Let's back-track. Dark Blade kills my Lion.

"I activate Stone Wall!" A huge stone wall made of Limestone appears. "You see, when you destroyed my Lion, you played my trap! Your Battle Phase is done. That means it's my turn. Hm, I summon my Rock Beast Gravle Hyena! I also activate, Dark Hole! Which destroys all of our monsters."

Field (Before Dark Hole): Gravle Hyena, Limestone Lion(S&T card zone)

OCC: I'll wait and see if you respond.

Guest King of Games

ooc: sorry forgot to alllow response

"You think you could get away with something like that, hah! I activate Solemn Judgement! So i pay half my Life points to stop your dark hole!"

"Tch, fine then. I'll play my, Rock Smash! I have to destroy all my Rock Beasts on the field then I can destroy that many of your monsters! So bye-bye Hyena, and buh-bye Dark Blade" Two giant fall from the sky and fall on top of Gravle Hyena and Dark Blade. "Then, I activate my Stone Signal! I can Special Summon a Rock Beast from my Deck since I got 2 Rock Beasts in my (S&T Zone) back field! So I'll play, my Feldspar Armadillo (600/2000), in defense position. Then, I'll use my Hyena's effect! I'll throw my Graphite Panther from my deck in my back field. That's not all, my Sacred Stones Spell Card allows me to Special Summon one Rock Beast from my back field! So here comes Gravle Hyena (1800/1200)!

Field: Feldspar Armadillo, Gravle Hyena, Graphite Panther (S&T Zone), Limestone Lion (S&T Zone)

Hand: Let's see, I had 5 at the start of my turn. So, I have 1 left.

"Now, Hyena! Attack Lord of Dragons, with Gravle Clawing! Oh yeah, didn't I mention. My Graphite Panther gives him a 400 ATK boost while attacking!

My Life Points: 3000

Yours: 1000

OOC: The only reason I didn't wait was because I knew you didn't have anything down.

"I end my move."

Guest King of Games

"I activate the effect of my kiryu, so its destroyed instead of Dark Blade. Now i need

something major to get back in this. C'mon." Draws "Go pot of greed! now i draw Two

cards. I tribute my captain and dragon to summon Tyrant Dragon! You havent got a

chance! and i equip dark blade with lightning blade. Tyrant dragon, Attack his hyena

with tyrant blast!Dark blade attack his other rock.

"Sorry, but you're Dragon is not attacking my Hyena, thanks to my Lion's effect. You're attacking my Armadillo! He may be destroyed, but when he's in my back field any monster that just attacked is switched to defense position, excluding my monsters of course!"

You attack my Hyena with your Dark Blade

My Life Points (After attacking if you do) : 2200

Yours: 1000

My Field: No Monsters, Armadillo (S&T), Hyena (S&T), Lion (S&T), Panther (S&T)

"Alright then!" Resail yelled as he drew, "Hmph, I summon my Rock Beast Quartz Hawk! (1400/800) then I'll use my Hyena's effect to add another Rock Beast in my back field! Rock Beast Shale Wasp! Also, thanks to my Wasp's effect. I can summon again! Rock Beast Mica Minx!

My Life Points: 2200

Yours- 1000

Hand- 2

Field- Rock Beast Mica Minx, Rock Beast Quartz Hawk, Armadillo (S&T), Hyena (S&T), Lion (S&T), Panther (S&T), Wasp (S&T)

"This duel... is over. Now that I have all 7 Rock Beasts on the field. I can Special Summon this card. Granite Dragon (4000/1000)!!! Now I activate his effect! Send to the graveyard all Rock Beasts on my side of the field, to destroy every card on your side of the field! Now, Granite Dragon. End this duel!! 7 Colored Granite Blast!!"

A rainbow colored blast shoots out of Granit Dragon's mouth and decimates Jordan. "Now then, I believe you owe me 1 Star Chip."

OOC: The only reason I didn't wait was because you couldn't of had anything.

Guest King of Games

"Well i'll admit defeat to you. That was an entense duel. But we will duel again and things

will be different." *I still have two star chips, looks like im back where i started. i need to win my next duel.*

Archived