Gifted Boarding School Roleplay

Shaymin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaze stood up and left the table. His mind continued to fill with images of death. When you imagine your breakfest is going to kill you, you know you're in trouble. He remembered that Refia had "light" magic. Could it possibly help him with this new found fear? He walked outside into the hallway, hoping to find her.

OoC: ok, I'll give it a shot

Bic: After all that's happened yesterday, Refia decided to go up to her room and sleep. She is just starting to wake up now. "What the heck happened yesterday?" she asked her self. She got up,got dressed, and opened her door. "I wonder where everybody is." she said as she closed the door behind her.

At last! Kaze ran up to Refia. "Please, you have to help me! After yesterday, I... I see him everywhere. That dark figure! The form of death! He's in the clouds, he on my breakfest plate! He's everywhere!" Desperation flowed from Kaze's eyes. These constant visions of death were driving him mad.

"I don't know! Anything! Something! Your "light" magic of yours! or find someone who can help! Please!" Kaze placed his hands on both sides of hs head and closed his eyes. His face showed an expression of instense pain, as if suffering from a huge headache. The air in the hallways began to shift, it started spinning faster and faster all around.

"..." Zaar wondered what was going on today, people were already eating, some left and some were panicing. "wow it looks like a nightmare" he muttered as he cut in line to get his breakfest, "Now who to sit with" he thought. Then He notice Refia and someone else, he took a step and appeared behind him, "So whats going on here" he asked

"Are you still in shock when I just appear, you should know someone with super speed can appear at any moment and with the fact i can conceal the sound of it is probaoly scaring you when I appear" he whispered as he sat down, "Damn eggs for breakfest, I got to pay attendion to the signs" he said as he pushed his tray away. "who wants it" he asked

"Well, I did sort of cut the line" he muttered as he put his head down, "Man im hungry" he said as he lifted his head back up. "Refia... Im sorry for yesterday" he said as he put his head back down.

Archived