Gifted Boarding School Roleplay

Shaymin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let's see now we're at 168 now seeing as we moved. seeing as even and odd numbers are on oposite sides, i guess there's not much distace between here and your dorm. how quick do you want to get there? normal speed or shadow speed.

ooc: ok. i'll get you there normaly then.

seeing the question in his eyes, jason showed josh to his room normaly "here it is, room 132. no one seems to be in this one and they already put up your name. i'm gonna go to bed now. if you need any thing poke the eye." he see's dout in his face "you'll know what i mean" as he leaves a eye apears in the shadows out side his room and as josh is about to coment, jason vanishess through the shadows.

(yawns) well that was a good half rest, i suppose. hmmm? i sense a powerful presance among the shadows. well then let's find out. (an eye appears behind dario and pupet.) this looks fun. i should check it out. (travels through the shadows to where dario and pupet are talking.) hello there.am i interupting anything?

Puppet smiled.

- Nothing in particular. Just the fact that I am a perfectly combined sum of both human parts and parts from a puppet, united by Necromancy's most Evil Power. It runs through me, and even as we speak it wishes to be freed; used in all it's terrible power.

Josh wakes up from the top bunk of his bed and yawns. He walks over to the windows and opens them up and takes in the fresh air from the outside. "I can tell today is going to be a great day, I hope." He walks over to the center of the room and sits down, Indian-style. He meditates diligently to better relax himself and prepare himself for the next hour of training ahead. Then he stretches his body out so he doesn't ache during the day. That seems to be happening to him alot these days. He then proceeds with doing at least 50 push-ups and sit-ups each.

Archived