Gifted Boarding School Roleplay

Shaymin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yes and maybe, if you can keep me in the center of the attack, Ill have a 75% chance of turning it back, and thats at best, theres a 15% chance of it Exploding and a 10% chance that it will just burn us to ash" Zaar said

"Ok give me a bit" he said as he started to channel the attack into his hand, after 5 minutes its size was cut in half and the orb was almost finished "So far so good"

"You know that you just made it harder, I have to now alter the absorbtion pattern which will make the percentage of success 45%." He yelled as he gathered more of the attack around him, "2 more mintues til we find out"

"Its not done yet, by 2 minutes i meant of more lava would come up" zaar said as the attack was almost gone. "How much longer can you hold on up there" he said to his possible friend

Smerte looked around. There was a lot of fighting going around, and this was his first day here. What's going on?

He saw a girl, who looked she was exhausted and tired. She looked hurt. Smerte's green eyes flashed, and he started healing the girl.

"I'm here to help. I'm Smerte, who are you?"

"I tried it.... because... I wanted to see what would happen and if i had better control" he turned to his new possible friend, "If you want I could try flame healing, its what i just used to restore my energy"

Zaar tried for at least an hour to heal Refia before it started to work, "Ok you should be all set but theres a small problem, the next time you are in a cold tyrain, you could lose a lot of your energy"

Archived