Gifted Boarding School Roleplay

Shaymin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Servans swifted from his form of Zaar back into his normal form, "Hrm, if you cannot see thought a simple a illusion how do you plan to win" Zaar said standing on the top of a pole

Guest King of Games

"Okay, that caught me by surprise, but im just starting!" there was a strange buzzing in

Jack's ear. But it was not exactly sound.

"Phase out"

"HEHEHEH, Servans cannot be absorbed, aslong as I am breathing he cannot be harmed, now its over" Zaar said as he jammed his fist into the side of Jack and took out some of his eternal organs

Guest King of Games

"You aren't giving me many options are you?" well if if it has to be done

Jack grabbed him by the shoulder and phased a chunk of Zaar's flesh out, dropping it on the ground.

"Why don't you listen, as long as Servans is holding on to you all you are and all you had in your pocession will be shadows" he said as he took more organs out of Jack

Guest King of Games

"You can't take what isn't there, i am still phased out!" Then Jack thought he heard

Master what should i do with him? "One chance" Jack muttered he activated the

medalian. Jack's body became electrically charged. "Whoa! you couldn't do

this before!" He Discharged some energy towards Zaar's face.

OOC: not really Kingdom Hearts, Asems Guardian was inviable while asem wasnt fused with it

Zaar brought the lightning from Jack's attack into his own, "Chidori" he said as he charged the blast into Jacks chest

Chidori

Lightning

level 3

A Lightning Blade Contained in the users hand

Guest King of Games

Tried the best he could to phase out and stayed charged at the same time. the charge of lightning past though him and hit the mysterious

shadow.

ooc: on a side note 1000th POST!!

Archived