Gifted Boarding School Roleplay

Shaymin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I guess ill be taking the first and final move" he said as he drew his sword and disappeared.

Soon after the ground rumbled, it started to brake apart and lava was rising up. The combo of Earth and Lava formed in a cylinder and shot everything inside into the area. Then Zaar sliced pass Rafia and landed on the ground with his sword sheathed. "That is why its the final move" he muttered

"I guess this will be a little bit harder then i thought" he muttered, he motioned his hands and it made the mixture of lava and earth move like a snake. "Your not the only one with tricks" he said as he motioned his attack into a orb. "Now its time to stop kidding around" Zaar said as he disappeared.

"Heh" Zaar said as he landed back on the ground, with orb still in hand. "Now watch and learn" he muttered as he disappeared above Rifia and put the orb under him and started to swift it. It transformed for a orb to a giantic vortex of Lava and Earth enguffing them both.

"Its a hellstorm and sadly since i cannot fully control it we are stuck" he said as he started to fall, "Also mine stopping me from falling to my death, it would be nice" Zaar said as he fell from exhaustion

"Yes now, the only way to get out is for me to try to make it into a orb again, but the bad news is the attack is going to start to cave in, or well crush us" Zaar muttered

Archived