Gifted Boarding School Roleplay

Shaymin

"I should of known better, those (Insert words here) im going to get you out of here, im so sorry" he said as he ordered Servans to break the cage open, Zaar unchained Refia as the alarmed sounded, "Can you forgive me" he asked her

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest King of Games

"Well this just makes it all the more fun! Maybe just what the room looked like.

something distinct." he was smiling wildly this was his thrill, a challedge breaking in to

places and strangely enough helping someone at the same time.

Guest King of Games

"Alright, now let's think. if i start here" he phased though the door of the room and continued though the walls towards higher numbered dorms. He came upon a room with a

chill in the air walls bluish-white. He unlocked the door from inside andopened it. "Found

it! This room has artic wolf written all over it! And look the key was left carelessly on the

bedside table."

Rina ran down the halls with multiple soldiers with her, and saw zaar rescuing Reifa, "What are you doing Zaarie, now ill have to kill you both" she said with a smile as she sent her troops after the already weakened Zaar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Servans take care of them, he thought as he drew his new sword and started to make a path for him and refia

Guest King of Games

"I may have called in passing, her Little miss fairy wings... ask the wolf. She wsa the one taken along

with Zaar. I think her name was Refia."

Guest King of Games

"Well. preppy maybe not. more like beautifully deadly. She sure gave Jayson here a tough fight. I was actually quite surprised when she lost."

Guest King of Games

"Well dont look at me. Im still tired from my last battle . Nice meeting you Harley.

im going to sleep." he went into his room right beside Harley's without bothering to use his key.

yea i must admit, she was stronger then i thought i underestemated her. (looked at harleys eyes and gasped. she had the same caring eyes as ember. it was like looking into the past, it both made him happy, yet also he felt like his mind and hopes fell. he backed away swiftly from her and startled her.)

Archived