Gifted Boarding School Roleplay

Shaymin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"NO" Zaar yelled as he started to talk, "If you even touch a hair on her head, ill kill you, if she got to decide if she left or joined was the only way i accepted so just remember that"

"Fine, just get me into some training, i need to loose up a bit" he said as he looked back for a second, "Ask her for me will you" he said as he asked rina if she could bring him to a place where he could do some combat practice

Guest King of Games

"I'm fine." Jack grunted towards Josh. "I just need to know what happened, and you weren't there. But that wolf was." he looked from the wolf to the girl. "he yours?"

Guest King of Games

"Okay, a little freaky with the talking through your mind. And really bad if Zaar is

missing..." he looked at his blood stained clothes. Not all of the blood was his...

"This isn't good."

Guest King of Games

"I might be, but i can almost guarantee Zaar isn't. He was really injured by our match. He

can defend himself well at full strength, but... Hey, where's my amulet i got from Smerte!"

"Alright." Mirotis said to Zaar, and walked to where Refia was held. "What?" said Refia sharply, without looking up. "Zaar has asked us to give you a choise to join or not.So will you?" he asked her. "I wouldn't join scum like you." she said gravly.His smile disappeared. "I said that I would release, but...I lied." he said, and pressed a button that chained Refia up inside the cell."You....you...." Refia struggled to say."Hmph." he said, and walked back swiftly to where he was before.

---------

"He has the power to talk to people through their minds." Harley told Jack.She looked at his blood covered self. "Ew..." she said.

Zaar went to the armory to pick up some armor and a new sword, one that just happened to be made for the day he finally joined, after that he went to the training grounds to start practicing his powers, he still had his super speed but his fire and earth control were gone.

"What the hell" he muttered as something wierd happened, a circle appeared around him and it started to pulse.

A Raident light came and shined down on zaar, the pulsation around him became a circle, a new being was forming behind him, a guardian of sorts.

OOC: Espers/Aeons/GF's whatever you want to called summons

Guest King of Games

"I can help with that. I know a few tricks for getting in to places" Jack started phasing though the the floor to the dorm rooms below. "See you there." and he was gone.

A beast made of shadows was behind Zaar, speaking into his head using telepathic waves, it was saying that it was his guardian, and would protect him, and also that he could summon other beasts as well as he defeated different opponents. As Zaar was going to visit Refia he noticed something else, lightning was changing through his fingers, he had figured out his real powers. "So you're name is Servans" he thought to his beast as he got closer to the cell, "Yes, as long as I live im under your control" it said as they got closer. When saw finally got to the cell, he saw what had happened to Refia...

Refia had been hanging her head. When she looked up, it was like the life escaped from her eyes. She stared at Zaar longingly. She didn't say anything,she couldn't bring any words to her mouth.

---------

Harley looked at the keys. "I'm not sure." she said.

Archived